• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ♕Solaria's Orphanage Sale ✿Boxes: PUNCHY ♥ ✿ NEW: N/A

Will do a weekend sale, so all tiers will be 50%.
Tier 1 - 50 TBT
Tier 2 - 35 TBT
Tier 3 - 25 TBT

Not reserving anything this weekend, and cycling will be way quicker. So first served!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chrissy in boxes for 35 TBT- VOIDING IN AN HOUR.

Kyle moved in!

I like have you have like sale happening lol it's like those commercials on tv. Buy it now for half off before *enter date hete*!! :)

Hell yes! It gives me a reason to fast cycle :3c
And I was thinking it would be nice to let them go to the people who manages to keep up with me them for cheaper!

Speaking of;

7BK0ihY.gif
Cheri Moved in
And Francine is in boxes for 35 TBT. Voiding soon!

Interested in putting a reserve for Ankha if she moves out during your sale! Is this possible? 50 Tbt is AWESOME!!!!
Thank you :) she'll be well loved!

I think she said no reservations this weekend ^^ So I didn't :s

Like the post over me said, I won't be taking any reservations this weekend, I don't want anything to slow the cycling down.
So first served. Sorry ♥

Back