• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

So There's This New Girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sarcasm crap about it being not funny is getting old. I already said why it was confusing to post. If you were there, I guarantee you woulda laughed.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhahahaahahaHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kalinn said:
Mr. L is the one being immature. Muffun didn't even do anything that was worth being bashed for.
Mr. L is just a crazy little man with a bunch of anger issues. It's probably not even anger issues, it's just his way of seeming "cool" cause people are totally gonna be like "DUDE MR. L YOU KNOW HOW TO KEEP YOUR PIMP HAND STRONG! WE LOVE YOU."
App-ick Poast.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO *censored.3.0*ING FUNNY IM CRYING! YOU ARE SO HILARIOUS YOU SHOULD DO STANDUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chark111 said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhahahaahahaHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, you have 5 posts. You probably still don't understand everything about TBT. So AAAAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA on that.

Mochacho said:
Well, partly black. Some white. But mostly black. Not like, midnight black though. XD More like....The background color of where all the posts are.
Lmaoooo
Whuttttt even I'm darker than the posts. And I'm WHITE.
Heck, even Ron is!! (maybe.....)

XD

Well, yeah I'm darker than the posts. Maybe the color of the banner that says "Fast Reply" but a little lighter.

Mochacho said:
Well, yeah I'm darker than the posts. Maybe the color of the banner that says "Fast Reply" but a little lighter.
If your black, Your black, If your white your white and if your brown your brown ect.
Just choose one :p

Josh. said:
Mochacho said:
If your black, Your black, If your white your white and if your brown your brown ect.
Just choose one :p
Lol how bout this? I'm a little of each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back