• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

So There's This New Girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
L Lawliet said:
Muffun said:
the blog tree, ladies and gentlemen.
Oh shut up.
crying-child1.jpg

Mochacho said:
kalinn said:
Numner said:
If you knew you had to be there...

Why post it >:V
He didn't... until he posted it. lol
She. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Geez, you guys still can"t tell that I'm a girl?
I know how you feel...
@Topic: There's a girl in my Media class whose like that, except she thinks that our teacher is immature, but he's not...

I thought it was funny, but that's just me...like I said, most of the stories posted here are like "you had to be there" things. What's wrong with sharing joy you think is funny? :(

Mr. L is the one being immature. Muffun didn't even do anything that was worth being bashed for.
Mr. L is just a crazy little man with a bunch of anger issues. It's probably not even anger issues, it's just his way of seeming "cool" cause people are totally gonna be like "DUDE MR. L YOU KNOW HOW TO KEEP YOUR PIMP HAND STRONG! WE LOVE YOU."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back