• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Smash Bros Smash Ultimate Tournament #4 - Congrats Glake! -

Current matches that can be played:
KnoxUK vs Glake
Trundle vs xRileyx
Rosetti vs Ben
NoUsernameHere vs toadsworthy

xRileyx has been disqualified from Winner's Round 2 since he was not able to get his internet working. If he gets his internet working by the time Rosetti and B3N are done playing their match, he can continue in the tourney.

On a side note, Trundle vs Nox can now be played.

Glake won 2-0 He's really really good at spacing, very good player! I thought he was playing dark pit but it was pit with dark pit colours :p

B3N has dropped out of the tournament due to personal reasons.

That being said, there are 2 new available matches for Winners and Losers Semifinals:
Glake vs Trundle
KnoxUK vs toadsworthy (the rematch!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I lost to Glake 0-2, close games!

toadsworthy won 2 - 1 Good game! :)

toadsworthy and I will play our losers finals match tomorrow or Saturday, and then the winner will move on to fight Glake in winners! Thanks everyone who has played their matches thus far.

Back