• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Smash Bros Smash Ultimate Tournament #4 - Congrats Glake! -

I guess il enter seeing as you need one more person. Apologies to whoever gets paired with me cause I suck

The OP has been updated. I will update the bracket within the next few hours and the tourney can start!

Is there going to be another tournament? I'm a bit bummed out I've just found out about this when it's already started.

The OP has been updated. I will update the bracket within the next few hours and the tourney can start!

HYPE HYPE HYPE

- - - Post Merge - - -

guess i better get a new pro controller sooner rather than later then....

Is there going to be another tournament? I'm a bit bummed out I've just found out about this when it's already started.

I can add you and we'll just have an uneven bracket. Could you post your Switch FC?

Last edited:
SW-3381-2692-3039

I'd probably won't be a great contender (I'd be using a wired switch controller) But I'd mess you guys up the best I can :)

Do I have to add your fc as well? I've never added anyone on switch :s

SW-3381-2692-3039

I'd probably won't be a great contender (I'd be using a wired switch controller) But I'd mess you guys up the best I can :)

Do I have to add your fc as well? I've never added anyone on switch :s

You'll have to add anyone you're playing against in the bracket.

If you just send me some TBT Bells I'll add your name/money to the prize pool.

Also: Bracket is now UP! You can view your matches here: https://challonge.com/TBTSmUsh4

Matches to played ASAP:
B3N vs KnoxUK
Glake vs NoUsernameHere
Trundle vs xRileyx
Nox vs Rosetti

I've added B3N

and I'm sending you Trundle 101 bells for the cash pool :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

So is there a smash room code or something?

I've added B3N

and I'm sending you Trundle 101 bells for the cash pool :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

So is there a smash room code or something?

talk to your partner about how you want to set up the match. You can add each other and arena or the online one.... iv had to do both before

Knox 3 B3N 0

Some close matches. Alot of fun B3N is a really good greninja player!

Who's next bracket?

Back