• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Unofficial Randoms Tourney!(Prime wins!!)

Prime??? Can you add a losers bracket so I can actually play in this tournament?

Yeah I'd support a Loser's Bracket especially since this is randoms haha. I can imagine now, Some guy just gets his suckiest two and is out first round xD But single elimination makes it all quicker and still works out.
I also think people should post results like this to make everything easier:
Score: I won. 2-0
Characters used: (R1) Fox-Falcon,(R2) Peach-Olimar, etc. So we wont have to worry about people lying over PM and also it'd be fun to see what characters people have been getting xD

Last edited:
Yeah I'd support a Loser's Bracket especially since this is randoms haha. I can imagine now, Some guy just gets his suckiest two and is out first round xD But single elimination makes it all quicker and still works out.
Characters used: (R1) Fox-Falcon,(R2) Peach-Olimar, etc. So we wont have to worry about people lying over PM and also it'd be fun to see what characters people have been getting xD

I second the result idea.

I just made it a quickie, a prototype if you will.
The next random tourney will definitely have a L-Bracket.
This is just a trial run haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

can we do this again instantly as soon as this is finished?

ofc b0ss!

dumbness hasnt replied to my post

its been 2 hours

can u dairyqueen her so i can battle okasan pls

Haha if only it were that easy.
Everyone in this tourney I think is relatively active.
I only see a few lame timezones that might result in some DQueezy.

Haha if only it were that easy.
Everyone in this tourney I think is relatively active.
I only see a few lame timezones that might result in some DQueezy.

Since you've fought Capella before, do you happen to know when they're more active? So I know not to be busy around then xD

Since you've fought Capella before, do you happen to know when they're more active? So I know not to be busy around then xD

They're pretty active.
I got her down on Skype as well so I could just nudge her if she hasn't played the match yet lol.

First match me and Dumbest had I ended up with Little mac and him Shulk, I won

Second I ended up w/ Game&Watch and him Ike, I won that one as well.

his ike had my heart pumping

- - - Post Merge - - -

im probs gna be against u JAV

knowing my luck you'll get kirby or som1 lol

I'll post the results in the same way that Redsonic did since I think it would be easier.

Score: I won 2-1
Characters used: R1: Dark Pit vs Wii Fit Trainer , R2: Wario vs King DeDeDe , R3: Mario vs Ike. I'm not sure it is necessary, but I bolded who won each round in case people were curious.

Anyways, GGs 00jachna :)

First match me and Dumbest had I ended up with Little mac and him Shulk, I won

Second I ended up w/ Game&Watch and him Ike, I won that one as well.

his ike had my heart pumping

- - - Post Merge - - -

im probs gna be against u JAV

knowing my luck you'll get kirby or som1 lol

i'm gonna record my picks just so you don't get sus
i did randoms the other day with a pal and got kirby peach and yoshi in that order LOL

i'm gonna record my picks just so you don't get sus
i did randoms the other day with a pal and got kirby peach and yoshi in that order LOL

lool

not gna bother recording mine, i'll probably end up losing anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

are u available now jav?

Prime won.

Jer: G&W
Prime: Sheik (win)

Jer: Luigi
Prime: KDDD (win)

ggs

Prime won.

Jer: G&W
Prime: Sheik (win)

Jer: Luigi
Prime: KDDD (win)

ggs

ggs.

Thanks to the latest update I'll be saving all replays of the tourney matches I'm in.
Not sure if anyone even wants to see em but now they can be sent to friends or wherever, whenever.

Last edited:
Hey Jav, do ya know any info my opponent Boidoh?
No response yet, might not be home tomorrow since it's Friday :x

Back