• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Tournament #4! (Prime wins!!)

Actually I bequeathed that crown to someone not too long ago... heh...

I fear no lag.

I feel generous and I'll be donating 1 BTB to the Prize Pool.

Are Mii Fighters allowed? I don't play with them, but I maybe would like to just for the "LOL"s. :p
I'd like for my opponents to face the wrath of Lloyd - Master of Power.

Oh you're gonna be THAT guy?
Alrighty lol.
I'm gonna say no to the Miis for this one.
They fall under Custom Fighters/Custom Moves.
Just stick to the non-mii fighters ya dig?

i wlli have to put IN all my mgiht ANd effortts into thsi fight,. Iw ilkl not lose Jaiver motnan Prepare to die !!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

actual footage of our fight!!!

That is quite the claim!
We jav some very skilled players floating around this tourney so you better watch out or that little crown of yours just might be snatched.
View attachment 86210

If the match lags, then it lags.
A win with lag still counts I am sorry.
Just pray for no lag.
Last tourney didn't really have lag issues.

cough

Dang, lost 1-2. I get too nervous when it comes to this stuff xD
Was close though, I think :3 Gg Trundle

part of me is saying DONATE SOMETHIN but a bigger part is like nah

good luck with all whatever this is tho

I know what you mean. I'm probably going to be the same during my match lol.

We were both on our last life, was thrown off the platform, and cuz I was too shaky I didn't press jump fully and just fell when I could have easily gotten back on @ .@ feel kinda lame for that being my final death, but I honestly didn't think I was gonna win. Why getting so close made me even more nervous, lol.

Good luck on your match though! Hope you do well ^^

We were both on our last life, was thrown off the platform, and cuz I was too shaky I didn't press jump fully and just fell when I could have easily gotten back on @ .@ feel kinda lame for that being my final death, but I honestly didn't think I was gonna win. Why getting so close made me even more nervous, lol.

Good luck on your match though! Hope you do well ^^

Aw, that stinks! Thank you, hopefully my nervousness will hold off this time. It's the worst during critical moments.

Don't worry, if you win you get to have a ton of fun with me.
Use that incentive to forget about nerves.

Haha, I honestly doubt I'll win. I've had this game less than a week. Even though I have experience with previous Smash Bros. games I'm not used to fighting against all the other characters yet.

Question, since I'm new to the tourney, and have never done a DE. Do losers still have a chance to get a prize too, or is it just for pure fun of who's the best loser? xD

Question, since I'm new to the tourney, and have never done a DE. Do losers still have a chance to get a prize too, or is it just for pure fun of who's the best loser? xD

Losers brakcet doesn't mean you lost. The winner of losers goes go to the final match and gets 2nd or 1st place. It's just better not to have to play in losers because you have to play more matches.

Back