• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

Just fought a Kirby troll who chills at the end of the stage, jumps and in doing so tries to bait you to attack it aerially, and then he sucks you up(not in the good way) and then he spits you out toward the bottom of the course and since you used your jump to attack him with aerials you can't jump anymore and fall to your death whilst he recovers with that trademark recovery.
This dude kept using Kirby and I got mad and used Yoshi and trolled him with eggs for like 10 rounds and buffed my win record in doing so hehe.
But yeah <censored> that guy.

Anyway if anyone wants to throwdown on that Wii U version let ya boy know.

Just fought a Kirby troll who chills at the end of the stage, jumps and in doing so tries to bait you to attack it aerially, and then he sucks you up(not in the good way) and then he spits you out toward the bottom of the course and since you used your jump to attack him with aerials you can't jump anymore and fall to your death whilst he recovers with that trademark recovery.
This dude kept using Kirby and I got mad and used Yoshi and trolled him with eggs for like 10 rounds and buffed my win record in doing so hehe.
But yeah <censored> that guy.

Anyway if anyone wants to throwdown on that Wii U version let ya boy know.

...What is the good way? o_O

I encounter a lot of Ikes and Toon Links that just spam Side B and Arrows/Boomerangs. Thank Duck Hunt's controllable projectiles.

If there is ever a new instalment, I wish Duck Hunt Dog (and Bowser Jr) stays in. Sakurai said that Bowser Jr. almost didn't make it in and to be fair him and DHD are the characters I love but never knew I wanted.

I'm always down for a throwdown on the Wii U version.

I recently got myself a Link amiibo and a Pikachu amiibo. I'm pretty much destroying any Lv. 9 CPUs with me and my Link amiibo combined (Pretty much can take them down without the need for an amiibo too). I haven't trained my Pikachu amiibo up yet, but I want to get to that soon. I want to do some For Glory matches but I kinda want to get better first. I'm pretty sure I could go in there and kick some butt as Link, but I want to get better with other characters first so I have multiple options.

That said, if anyone wants to fight, let me know.

Last edited:
Some guy get playing as captain falcon. I just realised the falcon has an oversized trouser buldge.

Not sure if if I'm too late or not, but this rich guy is pretty much buying all of the rare amibos just so fans won't have them.

It's sad really, he's a spoiled brat...for a 24-year-old. :I
http://www.destructoid.com/man-hate...-in-bulk-so-fans-can-t-have-them-285999.phtml

Heard about this guy. His name is Mariotehplumber apparently. He's already spent over $40K on amiibos alone. Where he gets that money, I don't even know.

Also, this guy is a huge idiot. Just take a look at his Twitter page (NSFW).
https://twitter.com/mariotehplumber

Fellow TBTers have convinced me as of last night, so I'll be streaming Smash Bros. Wii U tonight around 8:30PM EST time! I'll put a link up here when it's closer to stream time.

If anyone else wants to join in/play, add my NNID and let me know who you are.

Fellow TBTers have convinced me as of last night, so I'll be streaming Smash Bros. Wii U tonight around 8:30PM EST time! I'll put a link up here when it's closer to stream time.

Woooooooooooooo!

I'll join in! I'll add you when I finish my homework. u v u

Back