• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

Alright, going for 8:30PM EST again. That's approximately in 45 minutes.

I'll see about lowering the time limit. Though ironically, someone mentioned to me that the battles were more epic at 5 minutes. I'll see what the stream thinks, but I'll probably lower it to around 3 or 4.

Mv07Vhn.gif

May random selection bless me tonight.

Hope you guys had fun tonight! : ) Haha, I sure did! (I should have given a warning for chances of excessive Manda-Laughter during the stream.)

Just going to post the best part of the stream (For me as ZSS)

D: D: D: D: D:

Oh my god, they counted your little kick over my smash attack? *sobs* Whyyyyyy, Smash Bros, whyyyyy don't you love meeee.

Fun as always, thank you!
My Dong stage is too solid.

My pleasure! Haha, I'm still amazed you managed to get that by Nintendo. They erased all dongs from Miiverse posts, but I guess they didn't really think people were going to try to make dong-themed stages. Tsk, tsk, Nintendo. You should have expected that. LOL

I always love the fact you do these things when I'm never awake, can't be helped since you're over there and I'm over here.

I was playing For Glory, and there was this person who lost to me 6 times in a row because I'm too good with Villager. :3 (Well, one of the wins was when he played as Little Mac and just Side-B'd off of the edge both times. I only took 14%...)

Last edited:
Back