• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

Palutena is the best please back off. I could try and teach you Kira? I have over 300 battles with her she is my main too. It's possible to become great with her it just takes time.

I have used her as well, but never online. I'm still practicing with her.
I like my customized version better though. I wish we could bring those online as well.

I hope we get the Duck Hunt Trailer later on.
I also hope we get a Smash Bros U demo.

I'm being pretty hopeful.

I hope we get the Duck Hunt Trailer later on.
I also hope we get a Smash Bros U demo.

I'm being pretty hopeful.

Yas, I agree with both these statements.

Continuing on the Wii U demo idea, do you guys think they'll use the same characters from the 3DS version or maybe different ones? If so, post which you think.

I think they're just gonna use the same ones, which kinda sucks to be honest. I really wanna see Pac - Man in HD very early, especially since I'm not getting the game on release.

Last edited:
Yas, I agree with both these statements.

Continuing on the Wii U demo idea, do you guys think they'll use the same characters from the 3DS version or maybe different ones? If so, post which you think.

I think they're just gonna use the same ones, which kinda sucks to be honest. I really wanna see Pac - Man in HD very early, especially since I'm not getting the game on release.
Well the roster is bigger, so who knows...

I do hope they use different characters, But I have no idea who.

tumblr_nel8tk1Tau1qzki01o1_500.gif

Sorry, Majora's Mask 3D made me forget about DHD.

DHD trailer was really fun/cute.
I wish it was pre-leak though just to see the reaction lol.

If only.

I wish they had released it earlier... I mean the reception Wii Fit Trainer got is proof that we would have gotten some really interesting comments about DHD... I'm still waiting for PETA to make a parody.

Palutena is the best please back off. I could try and teach you Kira? I have over 300 battles with her she is my main too. It's possible to become great with her it just takes time.

you should train me on robin and lucina if you main them too <3333333333333333333

I keep freaking out about Duck Hunt Duo trailer, I hope they return in the future.
Gotta love the music in the trailer and the cinematics. I find the Duck Hunt Dog too cute considering he's the jackass that laughs at you when you don't shoot a bird.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love Duck Hunt Dog's swimming animation because Mr. Peepers is doing the lil doggy paddle and the Duck is... swimming....

I haven't gotten the game yet but I know he's going to be my main.

The Intro/Opening has dropped!
It's pretty good but I still think Melee's is the best.
Also, songs and an unboxing!

Bubblegum K.K. got a remix, while Dolphin Shoals or Mount Wario from Mario Kart 8 is not in as a track...
*cries*

Last edited:
Ugh I'm looking at the Song list and they put "The Grand Finale" from Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story which hopefully means this :')

Also Route 10 Remix that <censored> better slap fam

Bubblegum K.K. got a remix, while Dolphin Shoals or Mount Wario from Mario Kart 8 is not in as a track...
*cries*
AWWW YISSS

that song is my jam

- - - Post Merge - - -

The Intro/Opening has dropped!
It's pretty good but I still think Melee's is the best.
While I agree that Melee is the best, there's no denying the visuals and cinematic trailers we've seen compensate for it. They're simply beautiful.
I'm surprised that people don't find Bowser Jr more psychotic than the villager... maybe it was the Real Story of Animal Crossing that made me think of the villager of the villager in the light that I do, but I always knew he was crazy.

Bowser Jr... Bowser Jr was more comic relief. I wouldn't even see his father portrayed as he is in his reveal trailer. He straight up tries to murder Mario.

YEEEES WALUIGI PINBALL!!!!!

But wow man I NEED THAT CLOUDTOP CRUISE SONG

Quick question though, during the 50-Fact Extravaganza, they showed the CDs and had a "36" or something number above. What exactly does this mean? I'm pretty sure it said total or something which is why I'm confused as I don't there'd only be 72 songs or are they not going to contain the flu track list?

Back