• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Closed Skye Spies [Answers posted!]

This was so much fun to do, looking forward to the next round

This was really fun, thank you for hosting it. I didn’t think I’d get it, but I did!

OMG I love this event so so so much... this is so cool and creative and it takes me back to the good ol' I Spy days. I can't wait for the next image!!

UGHHHHHH... I kept writing in the numbers before the letters like 1A2B3C...

I was super convinced that I was typing it in correctly and couldn't figure out what was wrong with what I was writing. That was until I looked at the practice one and then facepalmed OTL Once I reversed it, I got it right... I'm sorry to my math teachers...

Also, it helps to click on the picture to see it bigger AND to brighten the screen on your computer :3

Lol my bad, I thought I was entering the code correctly but I lined up the grid wrong. That’s what I get for trying this directly after work I guess. I got it. 👍🏻

Pre work sesh, loving it super fun, i am just missing the 🦉 ill try again after work 😄
Post automatically merged:

Pre work sesh, loving it super fun, i am just missing the 🦉 ill try again after work 😄

Shoot i thought i had it but i wont let me redeem hahaha, this is going to be a fun one 😂

Post automatically merged:

Shoot i thought i had it but i wont let me redeem hahaha, this is going to be a fun one 😂
Make sure you’re lining up the grid correctly. I was certain I had it correct I was ready to get up in the Staff’s DMs (not really, don’t look into that 😅). It turns out I did have it correct but I lined up one of the grids wrong, for example if it was C7, I put in B7. Yeah, my bad…

Omg I was sooo blind. Didn;t see number 6 at all at first. I love this event - it is really fun and not stressfull at all :)

This was fun! And surprisingly tricky for me:) I was lost on the number 6 for quite a while too and started to get really creative with my interpretations... Then it turns out I interpreted the yellow handle wrong (when it was the one I thought I found first!)

8 year old me would be disappointed in me for taking so long but I made it in the end.

Very fun event so far!

This is such a fun idea! It took me longer than it should have because I kept getting distracted by how cute the gyroids were. lol! I'm really looking forward to the upcoming rounds!

Fun little event. Haven't done one of these since childhood, so this is pretty nostalgic. Looking forward to the next round!

It took me too many attempts to redeem the code thinking there was a glitch... it turns out I had an extra bit of the code at the end of the correct one. How I did that I'll never know but either way this was a great little puzzle, I can't wait for the next one. 😂

Forgot to comment yesterday, but I also wanted to say that this was really fun and nostalgic for me too! ^^ I'm really loving the set designs so far as well, they're very well done!

Back