• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Closed Skye Spies [Answers posted!]

Finally got it after a 20 minutes battle with my very smooth brain,,, I thought 6 was something else for SO LONG

aw this was so much fun, one of them gave me a bit of trouble tho and i thought i was going mad lol, looking forward to the next !

Love this event! I read “a yellow handle” as a yellow “candle” and was stuck on that for a while until I realized that I read it wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️

I love the challenge! A couple of things took way too much time for me to find because of how well hidden they are. Also, I'm sure we all see that one person peeking through the doorway with a paper bag on their head lol.

This was so fun, can't wait for the next one! Loving the holiday event so far!

The purse and 6 where the hardest. I really had to look. They took me about 2 minutes each to find.

Got them all though!

So interesting see what everyone else struggled with! I found everything but the owl super quick- that one tripped me up haha

This was so much fun! Looking forward to the next one!

I also struggled the most with the 6. It took me a few minutes, but I blame it mostly on my poor eyesight.

tfw you’re typing in the redemption code and you know it’s correct but it’s not working
Same thing here! even when I was so sure I got the right answers and the code doesn't work, I guess I need to keep looking

Got stuck for the longest time because for some reason I thought the code had to be in alphabetical order 🙃

This was a lot of fun though, my compliments to the chef! I can't wait for the next one

Back