• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

SIMS 2 ULTIMATE COLLECTION FREE - ORIGIN

Lauren

I am a unicorn!
Bells
New Horizons Token
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Ok, so my friend gave me a code to type in for free and i thought id share it with you all

1. firstly, download/open origin
  2. go to redeem product
  3. Type in ILOVETHESIMS

1. this is what it comes with
  2. The Sims 2
  3. The Sims 2: University
  4. The Sims 2: Nightlife
  5. The Sims 2: Holiday Party Pack
  6. The Sims 2: Open for Business
  7. The Sims 2: Family Fun Stuff
  8. The Sims 2: Glamour Life Stuff
  9. The Sims 2: Pets
  10. The Sims 2: Seasons
  11. The Sims 2: Celebration Stuff
  12. The Sims 2: H&M Fashion Stuff
  13. The Sims 2: Bon Voyage
  14. The Sims 2: Teen Style Stuff
  15. The Sims 2: FreeTime
  16. The Sims 2: Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff
  17. The Sims 2: IKEA Home Stuff
  18. The Sims 2: Apartment Life
  19. The Sims 2: Mansion & Garden Stuff.

TA DA! Even if you don't play, get it, its free and might cure the boredom.

I've done it so it works. Ends 31st July.

Last edited:
Cool! Thank you so much! I still have the original game as CDs but they don't work anymore.

Omg! Thank you so much! I used to own some of the Sims 2 expansion packs but my computer stopped working because it was so slow. I'll make sure I download this soon :3 Thank you!

CAN WE TELL ME ASAP IF IT CAN BE USED OUT OF THE UK <3 thank you <3 and enjoy!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo It's only for PC I only have a mac </3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks anyways!!! (I'm going to steal my brother's PC now)

Last edited:
this. yesterday. me. spamming all my friends
LINK HERE SIMS 2 FREE
YA TEK omg. LOL.

I'm downloading it now. It's 10% done. It'll probably take a few hours before it's done. Stupid slow internet. Animal Crossing and Tomodachi Life will have to keep me entertained while it downloads.

Already played it! Makes fun! I like that the gameplay runs faster, in 3 the sims stand around for 30 ingame seconds before they do something and actions like washing hands and flushing the toilet also don't take forever.
I somehow feel like a noob though because I don't understand when the newspaper comes to my house, I waited 2 days but it never arrived, had to cheat a computer for my girl to find a job XD. I'm too used to Sims 3.

And it works in Germany!
So fellow german TBTers, go grab the ultimate collection!

I haven't played this game in years. It finished installing earlier today and I just got the chance to try it out. It's so gorgeous on this newer computer than what I'm used to! And so fast 8D And oh, all the custom content to download... I'll be at it for weeks.

Welp. Looks like I won't be bothering with Sims 3 for a looong time.

2 days left! It's looking like its worldwide! Grab it even if you won't play it! It's free! You might end up playing it in the future!

Back