✦ simple ms paint cheebs for btb (done)

Luminescence

Bells
Arcade Tokens
New Horizons Token
Hey guys! I suddenly really want to upgrade my forum mailbox so I'm thinking of taking a few commissions for really simple tiny cheebs in exchange for btb. First I want to know if anybody would be interested in actually purchasing them, though, so yea. Propose prices, too, if possible? Still unsure of the btb to rlc rate so I can't say I'm very good at pricing oops it would be really helpful. ♥

For more complex and serious art, feel free to check my art shop.

Helm.png

Storm.png
ily.png
Musical-notes.gif

After reading through all the price suggestions again, I've found that, though they seem to gravitate around the same numbers, the range within they do is actually rather wide? So! Instead of setting a flat price, I'll be taking offers for the tiny MS Paint cheebs or something. If you think this sounds experimental, ding ding you were right.

Basically pay what you want.

I'll be doing only a few, I think, but out of that pool I want to take one or two and properly paint them (somewhat like this, but with the tiny proportions of the cheeb below) so please tell me whether you'd rather me only do the pixelly cheeb or if you'd be okay with me painting them when you post your refs!

tumblr_np0p58cO4t1rx0rqeo3_r2_250.gif
tumblr_np0p58cO4t1rx0rqeo6_r1_250.gif

(These belong to Kairi-Kitten and Aerohail respectively.)

tumblr_np8sh7lQG91rx0rqeo2_r1_500.png

Last edited:
I agree with the prices! Would also be willing to pay +100 though :D

So, um, what about something more serious like this? As always, thanks for everyone's input and bacon omg you cheat //throws a hundred cheebs at u. ♥
ily.png

Aah thank you guys ♥ I'd like a few more opinions but you two have been super helpful so far!

For the larger pixel, definitely 500+ tbt!!

For the cute small ones I'd personally buy one for around 150-200 tbt uvu

@Lemon Pop
Wahh thanks for the suggestions! The price for the small ones is actually a bit higher than what I've been told so far, but I'll try to take all suggestions into consideration if I decide to sell these after all. Also pssst they're not really pixels, aha. They just look pixellated because I used the default pencil tool in MS Paint.​

@Money Hunter
What kind of souls are we talking about here? I only accept high quality souls fyi. ;)
Seriously, though, that's a really sweet thing to say. Thank you. ❤​

Back