SHUT UP!

JJRamone2

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Gah, okay at first I was fairly involved in this sage-staff thing (obviously I was on the sage side). But heres what happened Storm and I had a chat and stopped being on each other's good side, all the admins got annoyed with the sages, unrest happened in the sage's board and a little bit in the other ones, but now the members are getting involved. THATS CRAZY!

At this point I don't even care about any of the things we sages were fighting for, not if it means this kinda crap keeps happening. This isn't good for anybody.

So please, PLEASE just shut up and give it a rest EVERYBODY!

JJRamone2 said:
Gah, okay at first I was fairly involved in this sage-staff thing (obviously I was on the sage side). But heres what happened Storm and I had a chat and stopped being on each other's good side, all the admins got annoyed with the sages, unrest happened in the sage's board and a little bit in the other ones, but now the members are getting involved. THATS CRAZY!

At this point I don't even care about any of the things we sages were fighting for, not if it means this kinda crap keeps happening. This isn't good for anybody.

:wacko: ok but we thought it was just a new thing the admins where coming up with.

sunate said:
JJRamone2 said:

:wacko: ok but we thought it was just a new thing the admins where coming up with.
what do you mean?

JJRamone2 said:
sunate said:
JJRamone2 said:

what do you mean?
The hol of fame thing and that alot of ppl want to get rid of them to just replace it with the HoL

Lots of things are still in the air and require testing.

The recent argument here wasn't really about what you are talking about anyway. It wasn't so much the thing between the staff and sages this time. Now it is apparently staff and members, and one about members and sages. Don't we all just love love triangles

:p

SPORGE27 said:
Lots of things are still in the air and require testing.

The recent argument here wasn't really about what you are talking about anyway. It wasn't so much the thing between the staff and sages this time. Now it is apparently staff and members, and one about members and sages. Don't we all just love love triangles

:p
You are right...half right at least.

It was a rant about the staff.

OK, everything is exaggerated and know one knows "what happened". Even though nothing did. I don't know why people think there are problems with the Sages or anything, a little argument is good for the community. But saying "shut up" to the whole "event" just brings even more attention to it. Just like all of the "there are no problems here" threads or whatever. I have locked the other threads, and this one. Any personal problems would be better in a PM.

Back