• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Should I keep Francine? ;_____; or get Diana?

Francine or Diana?

• Francine

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Diana

Votes: 37 60.7%

• Total voters
i have to be honest i didn't even know who francine was. i just thought chrissy was a cute bunny and god knows who francine was. but then she came into my town and i realized she was chrissy's twin.

i dont even know the snooties. uh uh uh huh

I had Diana in my 2nd town for like 2 days, then i deleted it and made Parfait
Coco was in that town too
they were pretty cute

Do you want Francine? I'm currently having an auction for her :) She pinged to move yayay.
Can't wait to move in Diana (didn't get her yet though :c)

I have 10 villagers right now, and trying to move one out wouldnt be easy

besides i have 1 million bells right now and francine goes about as high as 20m bells

I have 10 villagers right now, and trying to move one out wouldnt be easy

besides i have 1 million bells right now and francine goes about as high as 20m bells

LOL what? My Francine's buy-out is 5mil. No way can I ever put a villager up for that high Dx

LOL what? My Francine's buy-out is 5mil. No way can I ever put a villager up for that high Dx

I thought it was gonna be one of those huge prices that i could not get in time without time travelling

that i probably could but i still would need space
Luckily my snooty i am really good friends with so she might ping to move soon, but i just had a move out and jacques moved in just yesterday

I thought it was gonna be one of those huge prices that i could not get in time without time travelling

that i probably could but i still would need space
Luckily my snooty i am really good friends with so she might ping to move soon, but i just had a move out and jacques moved in just yesterday

LOL, I feel bad enough selling my villagers, I wish I could give her away but I'm actually in such need of bells to buy Diana. And nono, the highest i'll sell a villager for is probably 7mil one time (Bunnie) c: Wouldn't overprice any of my villagers :3
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?139328-Francine-the-blue-snooty-rabbit

current highest bidder is 3.5mil o: if you wanted to bid when you make space ^~^ it ends tomorrow c:

I wouldn't want to vote for any of them since I not sure bout it but I would probably miss Francine xD but will also welcome Diana too xD

LOL, I feel bad enough selling my villagers, I wish I could give her away but I'm actually in such need of bells to buy Diana. And nono, the highest i'll sell a villager for is probably 7mil one time (Bunnie) c: Wouldn't overprice any of my villagers :3
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?139328-Francine-the-blue-snooty-rabbit

current highest bidder is 3.5mil o: if you wanted to bid when you make space ^~^ it ends tomorrow c:

The only problem is i dont like time travelling so i wouldnt move anyone out.

I only really want her to go with chrissy, but chrissy works fine on her own

The only problem is i dont like time travelling so i wouldnt move anyone out.

I only really want her to go with chrissy, but chrissy works fine on her own

haha, that's what I'm thinking now :3 even though most of my friends and most the people are like "If you move out Francine, move out Chrissy too"

I can never let Chrissy go, she is just too cute <3

I wouldn't want to vote for any of them since I not sure bout it but I would probably miss Francine xD but will also welcome Diana too xD

i'll miss Francine too :3 </3
but will be excited for Diana, you can come over when she moves in XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you have both Francine and Chrissy atcthe same time, i wouldent break that up

Yeah, I feel so bad breaking them up, they even go to each others houses and stuff. But Me and Francine just ain't clicking ):

haha, that's what I'm thinking now :3 even though most of my friends and most the people are like "If you move out Francine, move out Chrissy too"

I can never let Chrissy go, she is just too cute <3

I wanted her for a long time, but gave up once i realized i couldnt buy her

Then the day after ozzie moved she was at the campsite

boom

Best of all she moved right on top of ozzies house

And even cuter than that, she gave me her pic on valentines day

I see what you did there chrissy

Last edited:
I don't like the spotty rabbits, I think they are an eyesore. - If that helps.

Diana is better than those but I even think she is a little bland. I just think the deer villagers look weird without antlers. I know females aren't supposed to but...

I didn't know Ankah was snooty, I always thought she was normal and that's always kind of put me off her. Now I'm thinking whether I should replace Naomi...I already have too many blue coloured villagers.

I wanted her for a long time, but gave up once i realized i couldnt buy her

Then the day after ozzie moved she was at the campsite

boom

Best of all she moved right on top of ozzies house

And even cuter than that, she gave me her pic on valentines day

I see what you did there chrissy
omg she never gave me her pic :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't like the spotty rabbits, I think they are an eyesore. - If that helps.

Diana is better than those but I even think she is a little bland. I just think the deer villagers look weird without antlers. I know females aren't supposed to but...

I didn't know Ankah was snooty, I always thought she was normal and that's always kind of put me off her. Now I'm thinking whether I should replace Naomi...I already have too many blue coloured villagers.

haha XD thanks for your honest opinion <3

omg she never gave me her pic :c

we became bffs in under a month faster than any villager
Except mabye nan, but im not sure about that

The only problem i have with chrissy is that i have 3 peppies but, ill get cookie to move out soon
Then i need a normal...

Back