• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Should I keep Francine? ;_____; or get Diana?

Francine or Diana?

• Francine

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Diana

Votes: 37 60.7%

• Total voters
I really love the rabiit villagers. I wanted Francine, but then I would have 3 snooties. I also wanted Carmen, but rhen 3 peppy villagers. I need a jock or a cranky, and I dont like any of them exept for Snake, but i have 2 bunnies...The strugggle is real

we became bffs in under a month faster than any villager
Except mabye nan, but im not sure about that

The only problem i have with chrissy is that i have 3 peppies but, ill get cookie to move out soon
Then i need a normal...

There was this one time I had 3 peppies in my town, Bunnie, Chrissy and Tangy. LOL omg, it was the most annoying thing having 3 villagers repeat the same things ;____; eventually moved both Tangy and Bunnie out <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really love the rabiit villagers. I wanted Francine, but then I would have 3 snooties. I also wanted Carmen, but rhen 3 peppy villagers. I need a jock or a cranky, and I dont like any of them exept for Snake, but i have 2 bunnies...The strugggle is real

I hope you make it through your intense struggle <3

There was this one time I had 3 peppies in my town, Bunnie, Chrissy and Tangy. LOL omg, it was the most annoying thing having 3 villagers repeat the same things ;____; eventually moved both Tangy and Bunnie out <3

Yeah, but none of my peppies have ever pinged me recently

Twiggy has only ever pinged me once to move cookie has pinged me twice and chrissy has never pinged at all (probably because she was new, but jaques has moved in now so...)

Last edited:

I laughed at this haha!! I have two peppy in my town too so yes words are repeating! But I am glad the girls getting along well xD love my Nibbles and Bunnies so much <3

Last edited:
First thing's first: This game is not reality.

After that, you should be able to figure out what you're wanting to do and find a way to turn that into a should. You say you don't click with Francine. Why not get her to ping you and get her going out your town in order to usher in her replacement?

You sound like you want that. And by replacing her with Diana, or anyone else also satisfying to you, you will realize it should get done. And never mind Chrissy. As I said in "First thing's first," the game of "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" is fantasy. Chrissy will do just fine.

First thing's first: This game is not reality.

After that, you should be able to figure out what you're wanting to do and find a way to turn that into a should. You say you don't click with Francine. Why not get her to ping you and get her going out your town in order to usher in her replacement?

You sound like you want that. And by replacing her with Diana, or anyone else also satisfying to you, you will realize it should get done. And never mind Chrissy. As I said in "First thing's first," the game of "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" is fantasy. Chrissy will do just fine.

Thank you. And I actually just did that, got everything over with, got Francine out, and got Diana in. ^~^
And reality or not, this game is slowly corrupting my life and it's slowly becoming a reality to me /cries/

I despise the both of them..

But I guess Francine for the Chrissy & Francine thing.. Plus Diana is just the worst, ugh

But I guess Francine for the Chrissy & Francine thing.. Plus Diana is just the worst, ugh

omgomg, your comment freaked me out. I was like "there's someone on reddit with the exact username that just commented"
and I realised it was you ;-; LOL.

Anyways, I felt horrible breaking up that duo, I ended up actually voiding Francine and I feel really terrible ;-; I did end up adopting Diana so i'll see how she's like c: I will definitely miss seeing Chrissy hanging over a Francine's house :c

Thank you. And I actually just did that, got everything over with, got Francine out, and got Diana in. ^~^
And reality or not, this game is slowly corrupting my life and it's slowly becoming a reality to me /cries/

The creative aspect, the methods to playing the game, and so many details demand a lot of attention and time. That's a flaw to video games. They became so involving that, for many, they are too involving.

You know what I'd like from the next version of "Animal Crossing: New Leaf"? I'd like some leeway into one's mayor (and I like the mayoral concept) of starting a town with three Public Works Projects given him/her. I'd like there to be zoning so that, if there are still four humans and ten villagers allotted, the mayor can determine lot locations that may be taken. So you can control the environment. And then, after arriving with three established villagers greeting the brand-new mayor, I'd like for the mayor to be able to select two villagers from a menu screen. (Go ahead and require that they be of different genders. That they would fall into different categories of personality types not yet among the established villagers. Given they're different genders, that makes this even easier.)

You made the right choice for yourself.

The creative aspect, the methods to playing the game, and so many details demand a lot of attention and time. That's a flaw to video games. They became so involving that, for many, they are too involving.

You know what I'd like from the next version of "Animal Crossing: New Leaf"? I'd like some leeway into one's mayor (and I like the mayoral concept) of starting a town with three Public Works Projects given him/her. I'd like there to be zoning so that, if there are still four humans and ten villagers allotted, the mayor can determine lot locations that may be taken. So you can control the environment. And then, after arriving with three established villagers greeting the brand-new mayor, I'd like for the mayor to be able to select two villagers from a menu screen. (Go ahead and require that they be of different genders. That they would fall into different categories of personality types not yet among the established villagers. Given they're different genders, that makes this even easier.)

You made the right choice for yourself.

Your view on how the next AC:NL should be for the next game was really intriguing to me to read! They should definitely consider doing these points for the next game o:

Last edited:

What don't you like about Diana? (I haven't come across any previous postings you may presented offering an opinion on her. And I figured your Top Tier status of Dreamies was largely attributed to her physical looks.)

I think Diana is a great choice. Her house is top quality too. If you don't like Francine all that much, don't feel the need to keep her just 'cuz of Chrissy.

I have Diana in my second town and I absolutely adore her. She's gorgeous and so sweet. If she comes "original" her house is just as pretty

Back