• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

ShopTo listed "Animal Crossing Limited Edition" 3DS bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the game's graphics get blurrier because of the bigger screen. I hate blurry graphics, but I love to have a bigger screen.

If that's not the case, I might sell my 3DS and Mario 3D Land in order to buy the Animal Crossing 3DS... They sell used 3DSs for 100€, if I add a game, I could possibly sell it for 115€...

If I remember correctly, the game is pre-installed in the bundle edition, isn't it? That means that I don't need to buy Animal Crossing if I had the Animal Crossing 3DS XL...

So glad I didn't pre-order anything. If they announce tomorrow that its coming out in Europe, im running straight to my local Game shop and pre-ordering it. That and a game guide :D anyway...HAPPY DANCE!! :D

I wonder if the game's graphics get blurrier because of the bigger screen. I hate blurry graphics, but I love to have a bigger screen.

If that's not the case, I might sell my 3DS and Mario 3D Land in order to buy the Animal Crossing 3DS... They sell used 3DSs for 100€, if I add a game, I could possibly sell it for 115€...

If I remember correctly, the game is pre-installed in the bundle edition, isn't it? That means that I don't need to buy Animal Crossing if I had the Animal Crossing 3DS XL...

They're not; I've got an XL and a regular - and I've compared them, you can only really see if you want to.

Also I have a friend with the Japanese bundle and she said there isn't much of a difference

The listing seems to have been removed. Hopefully it'll be back after the direct tomorrow. I won't be getting it, I actually don't like it very much but I know a lot of people want it!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES OMG GUYS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \o/ \o/ \o/

I got a case for the XL. It should be coming in the mail. So if I do get a XL I will put it on it.
here
But again I might go to http://www.gelaskins.com/ and make skin for my normal ds too.
I never got a ds XL. But if the XL makes it look better I might get it. But if the Bundle doesn't come to the US I am just staying with my normal one.

Last edited:
I don't think I'll ever want to get a 3DS XL. It's so big and bumbling and my girl hands aren't large enough for the controls so it's not as easy to use!

yeah playing Luigi mansion hurt my hands so bad when I had my ds in a case. but animal crossing wont be so hard on the hands.

i don't really care about the release because honestly, I hate the look of ALL of the 3DS XL systems, hate the blue/black, hate the red/black, hate the pink/white, hate the NL one. Just way too bright and I like plain things. Many of you think it's boring but whatever lol I just wanted a plain black 3DS XL but they don't have one for the US >_> I have a black iPod Touch 5th generation too, so they would have matched if they would have had a plain black XL :(

So just by the way guys, ShopTo took it down.

What do you think that means? Your personal opinion?

Two possibilities really. Either the guy who put it up in the first place at ShopTo made a mistake and it doesn't actually exist, or Nintendo yelled at them to take it down because it's being announced tomorrow.

Which one is it? No idea.

If they released one for Korea we will most likely get one as well. They probably just put it up too early. I'm betting it will be announced tomorrow.

Shame they took it down, while its not my type of XL because of the white making me scared to get it insanely dirty, it does put a damper on those who wanted it for now. Until tomorrow then!

Eeeeeeee! I'd wait an extra week and get the UK version if it doesn't release in NA.

Two possibilities really. Either the guy who put it up in the first place at ShopTo made a mistake and it doesn't actually exist, or Nintendo yelled at them to take it down because it's being announced tomorrow.

Which one is it? No idea.

That's what I was thinking too. I'm hoping it's the latter, even though I don't live in the UK...

Yes I think that the official announcement will come tomorrow. I just think that the guy who put it up, put it up too soon. Also I bet America gets the bundle too.

If it comes to NA, ill have a lot of thinking to do. I have an aqua blue 3ds from 2011. I don't need a new 3ds, but it would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back