• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

ShopTo listed "Animal Crossing Limited Edition" 3DS bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCnator

Bells
Switch
4227-4179-8894
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Poptart Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Cake
Yep, the UK outlet ShopTo just listed "Animal Crossing Limited Edition" 3DS bundle. It apparently releases on June 14th 2013, which is the same as the the game itself. If you look at the description, you'll find out that the game is pre-installed on the bundle.

Hopefully, that bundle will arrive on both Europe and North America, if the next Nintendo Direct is any indication.

Sources: http://shopto.net/video games/3ds/3DSHW49-animal-crossing-limited-edition-console-bundle
http://nintendoeverything.com/118828/uk-retailer-lists-animal-crossing-limited-edition-3ds-bundle/

EDIT: ShopTo took the bundle down now.

Last edited:
I can't seem to find the price either... They might have to wait for Nintendo to announce the price for that bundle if it's ever going to Europe at least.

It says ?189.85 in the top right of the page. :)

If NA gets it, I might be tempted to upgrade to an XL. If I do that, I'll probably still keep my 3DS; I'm not selling my Zelda 3ds. :p

This is going to be very exciting for a lot of people! When I upgraded to my 3DSXL I thought about waiting to see if this came out. But the reason I dont want this or the Pikachu one is all the white. I like the black inner on the DS it doesnt show use as quick. But I am very happy for everyone that wanted this and I support upgrading!

This bundle also makes a lot of sense because AC:NL is something your always going to want on your 3DS.

Oh God... Please let this be an indication that it will come to the US.
I want that NL 3DS so, so badly. I don't like the regular red or blue 3DS, or the Pikachu DS, and my sister has the pink and white one. If the NL DS doesn't come out I'll be forced to get one of the regular DS systems, and I'd really like to avoid that. I want to like the way my DS looks. :(

Fingers crossed to the max over here.

This is a good sign the US might get it as well, to be honest, but I'm happy with my Cosmo Black 3DS, so I probably won't be getting a XL anytime soon.
Although a friend of mine has been wanting a 3DS, but now it looks like they'll have to decide between the AC:NL one or the Pikachu one. :p

Now I'm happy I got the Monster Hunter XL bundle - I would've gotten this just to save money even though I hate it LOL

Without sounding selfish, I really really really want this to be EU only. sorry that was rude but I just want that sorry

i really didnt want the bundle to come over. i would have got it if i didnt already have my red xl.

I saw this first thing this morning and pre ordered it.... now I just need to find the money, but luckily I have just been put forward for an award at work so that should cover it <happy dance>

Aw, I just bought my bf a 3DS XL after giving up on the hope that we would get the bundle. I was gonna get the NL bundle for myself and give him my current XL with it only being a couple months old.

Maybe it's for the best, I would get annoyed at having a light coloured system with all the dirt these things gather in handbags! (Yes, even with a case over them!)

EDIT: I've seen the listing for it now and I got a discount on the XL when I bought it and the price I paid plus the price of NL game is still less than the bundle price, wouldn't buy it now -- I considered it, even knowing I would have to do the whole system transfer and SD card upgrade nonsense!

Last edited:
Great if they had of said earlier I wouldn't of bothered pre ordering it GRRRRRRR THANKS NINTENDO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back