• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Sheep Villagers!

Do you have any sheep villagers?

• One, and I’m keeping him/her

Votes: 44 34.9%
  • More than one, and I’m keeping them

Votes: 18 14.3%
  • None, but I want one or more

Votes: 44 34.9%
  • I have one or more, but I don’t like them

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • None. I’m not a fan of sheep.

Votes: 18 14.3%

• Total voters

deleted

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
Personally, I think the sheep villagers had, for lack of a better term, a “glow up” in NH. They seem fluffier and somehow cuter. I also love the sweaters/shirts. I’m happy that they’re no longer restricted to scarves (although this might be an unpopular opinion).

I wasn’t a huge sheep fan in NL for one reason or another. In PC they started to grow on me because I played the game with my mom a lot and she loved them. Stella especially grew on me so much that I got her in my NL town via this site.

Then one day I was debating on ether or not I should have Stella on my NH island too. As I looked through a list of all AC sheep, I saw their new look. Then I saw Eunice and thought, “Oh, she’s cute. Maybe I’ll look for her too.”
26188028-2B89-4B89-AA03-AA14F63024B0.png

Soon after that someone here offered to sell her to me and I jumped on it. Eunice is now my favorite villager. I love her dark navy fluff and contrasting bright orange/yellow horns. Her little face and single curl are just so cute to me. I always smile when I see her walking around my island.

How do you feel about the sheep? Would you/do you have one or more on your island? I have two: Eunice and Willow. I’m considering a third, Curlos. I love them and I think that there should be more of them.

Yes, finally a post about the sheeps! I have Vesta and I love her, but I'm maybe exchanging her for either Eunice or Stella. I'm not sure. I'm getting Baabara soon, although I like Willow too. And I'm considering Curlos too, idk

I don't have any and since my lineup of residents is complete, I'm not planning on getting any. A second island with all sheep (and maybe a few dogs to guard them) would be great, though! My favorites are Pietro, Vesta and Muffy. Willow (that face!) and Stella are super cute as well.
Weirdly enough, in the beginning I didn't like them at all, now I love them :giggle:

The sheep are my favorite! I’m planning on having four of them on my island (would consider a sheep only island if there actually was one for each personality). Stella is my all-time favorite villager, and I fell in love when I first met her in pocket camp! <3 Her house is going to be next to mine c:

The sheep are my favorite! I’m planning on having four of them on my island (would consider a sheep only island if there actually was one for each personality). Stella is my all-time favorite villager, and I fell in love when I first met her in pocket camp! <3 Her house is going to be next to mine c:

We need more sheep!! Look at how many cats there are! No one can tell me there are enough sheep. There are not. We need a lazy sheep, another jock sheep, some more sisterly sheep, and more peppy sheep.

Yes, finally a post about the sheeps! I have Vesta and I love her, but I'm maybe exchanging her for either Eunice or Stella. I'm not sure. I'm getting Baabara soon, although I like Willow too. And I'm considering Curlos too, idk

I love Vesta. I would get her if it didn’t throw off the personality balance on my island (which is already messed up). I would have to get rid of June or EUNICE which I just can’t do.
Post automatically merged:

Yes!! And a cranky!

Whoa, so many personalities are lacking or missing with the sheep. I’m tempted to draw some OCs... I can’t draw, though. Buckle up, Nintendo.

I really like the sheep villagers. I’ve been considering replacing Lucky with Dom. I love Lucky, but I have his amiibo. I was also told no from the person I share an Island with when I suggested Dizzy to go so he stays. They Also really want Pietro, So I might have to get over my dislike for clowns. I had Wendy for a little while and she’s cute. I don’t understand the watermelon shirt when she has such a winter themed house though. I’d also really like for Nintendo to bring back Etoile, she’s my favorite.

We need more sheep!! Look at how many cats there are! No one can tell me there are enough sheep. There are not. We need a lazy sheep, another jock sheep, some more sisterly sheep, and more peppy sheep.
Yessss, can we get more sheeps in the missing personalities please! I love sheeps. I currently only have one sheep on my island though and that's Dom. He is my ultimate favorite villager of all time and I am never letting him go!....well maybe to let him get his real house that he deserves lol. I am really hesistant in letting him go though even if it is for a brief amount of time. I am afraid that I will miss him too much. He even surprised me a few days ago with his framed photo 😭❤ in short, sheeps are precious! Everyone should give them a chance lolol :c

Dom, Willow, Muffy and Stella are cute but I only have space for Dom. I don't like a lot of jock villagers and he is probably the only one I could stand seeing in my island for a long time.

I have Dom and I consider him a dreamie so I’m going to keep him forever. I love his design so much and don’t mind his jock personality. The sheep villagers are some of my favourites, even though Dom is my very ever sheep villager in the games. I really wish they brought back Étoile in NH as I would’ve loved her to lived on my island as she fits the theme.

my first ever sheep villager is dom! he's the only sheep that i've fallen for. this cutie and his facial expressions really won over my heart. i even went against my own rule of not having more than one jock (bc one is already enough, jfc i don't wanna hear about muscles and working out all day) on my island. teddy was my designated jock but i had to make room and invite dom onto my island and it's honestly one of the best decision i've made.

i currently don’t have any sheep and am not planning on having one - they’re not my favourite but they’re still cute!

my first ever sheep villager is dom! he's the only sheep that i've fallen for. this cutie and his facial expressions really won over my heart. i even went against my own rule of not having more than one jock (bc one is already enough, jfc i don't wanna hear about muscles and working out all day) on my island. teddy was my designated jock but i had to make room and invite dom onto my island and it's honestly one of the best decision i've made.
I am a big fan of Dom's facial expressions too 🥰 He's so cute and funny at the same time haha. Dom is totally working his way into everyone's heart 🤣

At the beginning I didn't particularly wanted one, even if I always found them cute.
I was thinking Pietro was cool and unique, and Muffy was in my NL town so I liked her but that's all.

BUT, recently I began being obsessed with Vesta, I encountered her on a mystery island a long time ago but didn't took her because I had other Normal dreamies in mind but I regret it, a lot.
I like the strange and simple design of her face, that she's inspired by the Goddess of home and family and that's she looks like the night sky.

Back