• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Share your Nintendo 3DS Friend Code here!

Hey all, my 3DS code is
0216-0805-5659
Please if you decide to add me message me ok :)

(Note*-I highly recommend that you don't add me if you
1. don't own or play Mario Kart 7
2. don't own or play pokemon competitively(PB2/PW2)
3. don't plan on getting AC:NL(witch I doubt)

I find it lame to just add people to your friends list just to fill in a spot on your list.
have a nice day :). )

Main post should be updated with everyone who posted up to this point. A couple of people did not follow the format and I still added them.

However, from now on if you want on the list you must follow the format. It's already enough work updating the list, I don't need the extra work just because you can't follow simple instructions.

Thank you. :)

Main post should be updated with everyone who posted up to this point. A couple of people did not follow the format and I still added them.

However, from now on if you want on the list you must follow the format. It's already enough work updating the list, I don't need the extra work just because you can't follow simple instructions.

Thank you. :)

Sorry. I didn't even see the official format. I just did what I saw other people doing without looking at the OP.

MDofDarkheart (Cynthia)
4339-2801-8994

Please PM if you add me.

I play
1. Harvest Moon
2. Animal Crossing ( currently waiting for New Leaf)
3. Fire Emblem Awakening
4. Pokemon (waiting for Pokemon X!)

Last edited:
Treasu(red) : Treasu(red)
0044 - 3193 - 3903

Edit: Lol Sorry Justin. Didn't follow the format.

I'll be getting:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion
Pokemon X

and I have exclusive animal crossing swapnote stationary if you'd like it

Last edited:
aikatears (Nina)
5241-2638-2241

Got mk7, Resident Evil, Trendsetters and black 2 and waiting for new leaf and new pokemon
just send an pm if you are adding

List should be updated up until this point!

Please add me if you are buying luigis mansion or animal crossing I don't have many friends :( haha

Anna (Anna)
3866-8703-0840

Last edited:
Back