• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Share Your Island Map

EV0pOZGUEAA_-QD.jpg

Here is mine so far!

BEFORE:

92763026_2726000390862064_5538114381184761856_o.jpg

AFTER:

94046833_2744257912369645_6016719229976313856_o.jpg

it's not completed yet though. I have to demolish some bridges/inclines and add new ones, move Mitzi's house to the top right, Dotty's to the left, etc.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

it's not completed yet though. I have to demolish some bridges/inclines and add new ones, move Mitzi's house to the top right, Dotty's to the left, etc.

this is exceedingly neat and orderly and i'm really impressed lollll. 😂 nicely done!!
Post automatically merged:

Here's my island before (before I took screenshots in game...):

And New Polis after:

ohhhhhhhhhh i adore your layout soooo much! all the intricate little bits, the small pathing jumps, the top left spiral inclines (so clever!!!), the little secret camp area!! this is so inspiring, i bet it looks beautiful [insert isabelle happy daydreaming] gosh! kudos!

EV6S1X-U8AAfcqD

Here's Gilligan in its current state.I recently moved the campsite and my house to the "wilderness" area and moved Raymond's house to the small river island.

My town map won’t upload because it keeps saying that the image is too large but I’m really happy with my map, there’s a huge island in the centre which is really cool and I have apples as my native fruit which is my favourite. My airport is yellow which is my favourite colour and I got axel as my first villager which is amazing news lol. I’m happy with my museum placement and I have loads of space at the edges of the map to place plots and to make hybrid farms and stuff. I’m really content with how my map is and how my start up is

Welcome to Nebula Bay!

Foto 19-04-2020 15 51 35.jpg

I was not very happy with my Island which I had from release, now one month after release I made the decision to reset.
Was expecting to reset for quite a while, but I managed to get the island layout of my dreams in under half an hour. So thrilled to be starting over again and make better decisions this time around!

Resetted for:
+ Airport in line with Resident Services
+ Blue airport
+ Placement of Resident Services (right corner with same distance to edges on both sides)
+ Outlet of land inbetween airport & Resident Services & in line with rock formations on the other side.
+ The longer/lower version of the pier.
+ Small beach strip has big rock formation.
+ Rock formations on top of both sides of the beach big & bulky for furniture & decoration
+ Secret beach in middle of the map.

Comprimising on:
- Canberra & Tybalt are two of my least favorite villagers, especially Canberra.
- Native fruit. I wanted apples, but got peaches which are my 2nd favorite.
- Native flower: I wanted hyacinths, but got windflowers.

Welcome to Nebula Bay!

View attachment 244630

I was not very happy with my Island which I had from release, now one month after release I made the decision to reset.
Was expecting to reset for quite a while, but I managed to get the island layout of my dreams in under half an hour. So thrilled to be starting over again and make better decisions this time around!

Resetted for:
+ Blue airport
+ Placement of Resident Services (right corner with same distance to edges on both sides)
+ Outlet of land inbetween airport & Resident Services & in line with rock formations on the other side.
+ Rock formations on top of both sides of the beach big & bulky for furniture & decoration

Comprimising on:
- Canberra & Tybalt are two of my least favorite villagers, especially Canberra.
That's a big decision after a month. Hopefully you'll get happy with this layout :) Good luck with unlocking everything again. Curious in what it will become after a while.

This is my island, completed (for now, until I redesign in f/w) and with all my dreamies! The secondary islanders are for my dessert cafe and garden center :D

1616F6F7-2516-4957-8918-911D11BE4785.jpeg

87C42EE2-6CB7-4B48-B92C-116733B8C6DF.jpeg

This is my island. I’ve done very little terraforming, but I love how everything is turning out so far.

I did not touch my starting river (other than chipping little pieces on/off to fit bridges/inclines) since I feel like that’s the island’s fingerprint and didn’t want to just “burn” it off.

I had a really simple layout but it gave me a lot of land to work with, similar to my NL town.

View attachment 244813

This is my island. I’ve done very little terraforming, but I love how everything is turning out so far.

I did not touch my starting river (other than chipping little pieces on/off to fit bridges/inclines) since I feel like that’s the island’s fingerprint and didn’t want to just “burn” it off.

I had a really simple layout but it gave me a lot of land to work with, similar to my NL town.

This looks gorgeous! Seems like “stepping stone” paths? Nice touch.

Also love that you’re staying true to your island. :)

View attachment 244813

I really need to be nice to my villagers and give them more room like you have. Your town looks so much more organized, but still have a natural look to it.

Welcome to Nebula Bay!

View attachment 244630

Resetted for:
+ Blue airport

Comprimising on:

Really like this! Very similar to my layout in some ways I consider important, like the position of the river openings into the sea, and the airport in line with resident services! Mind if I ask, how in line is yours? I think on mine the vertical path from the dock on the airport straight up to the resident services door is maybe one square off? Just interested to know if some are bang on lined up or if the closest ones are all that tiny bit off centre? Love mine regardless just curious, cheers :)

I really need to be nice to my villagers and give them more room like you have. Your town looks so much more organized, but still have a natural look to it.

Only the 3 villagers at the top and the 2 at the very south have some decent yard space, the map is a bit deceiving, lol. But I’m satisfied with how I decorated all their yards, as small as some of them are...

map.jpg

Lots of infrastructure to be done: currently attempting to craft the top portion of my island into a national park (with the museum being an observatory on an incline a la Griffith Observatory in LA) right by the cape.

Back