• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

share your discoveries about the new update!

2020100216492800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
Small lantern.

I also really enjoy being purple.

So super cute, but the pumpkins outside Nook's Cranny are carved and light up at night :)

I TTed to Oct 1 and I got the spooky lantern set from Nook's Cranny. It's two pumpkins and a haystack. I'm probably gonna decorate outside my house :)

Are pocket camp items still searchable for those that cataloged it’s instead of getting the items through the app?

I was going to start cataloging posters after completing the clothing catalog. I would have been brought to tears of despair.
Son of a Moon Pie. A Wasted THing
Post automatically merged:

me too. I hope it’s a bug and not intentional. I know you worked really hard on your poster cataloging event.
i hope so

So super cute, but the pumpkins outside Nook's Cranny are carved and light up at night :)

I TTed to Oct 1 and I got the spooky lantern set from Nook's Cranny. It's two pumpkins and a haystack. I'm probably gonna decorate outside my house :)
I'm pretty sure the pumpkins outside Nook's have been like that even before the update in October- I've TTed in and out of it, and they were carved when I first saw awhile ago!

Well I just bought the skin & eye upgrade from Nook's stop. It's just like when I bought the hair colour upgrade so hopefully it's permanent.
I checked my Nook's Stop and they aren't available right now? Are they available starting October 1st?

me too. I hope it’s a bug and not intentional. I know you worked really hard on your poster cataloging event.

Thanks, seriously just for this; i really appreciate this :). I didn’t even consider it to be a bug since I was so mad ><; I seriously hope so.. Thanks @Meira seriously for letting everyone know. Will be postponing the cataloguing for now.

I still posted a very angry reply on their twitter.

Back