• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

share your discoveries about the new update!

So is the Spooky items you buy at Nook's the same as the ones you craft? Wonder why they did it that way. :unsure:

There’s a much better cat nose alternative now
99709FA9-FCF9-4224-8233-59A5467720E6.jpeg

So is the Spooky items you buy at Nook's the same as the ones you craft? Wonder why they did it that way. :unsure:
My guess would be no? I'm guessing they're two different things- like how the store had summer items in stock, but not the craftable summer items.
Post automatically merged:

There’s a much better cat nose alternative now
So, my character, Cat, needs that. Very much.

OH! And candy is limited to one per day... PER CUSTOMER, it seems.
So, if you have multiple characters, you can buy more I'm guessing (I'll test soon)

I'm lurking the animal crossing discord and theres a pumpkin carriage item, I repeat THERES A PUMPKIN CARRIAGE!!!

View attachment 323417

Must. Have. o_O 😍

I NEED TWENTY.
IDC THAT I DON'T HAVE SPACE FOR THAT.

About the pumpkins? The fact that Leif said they can change color is what interests me.
Anyway, I'm not worried- I imagine, if it truly is random, there will be some active pumpkin trading on here. But it will be harder for those with no one to trade with.

Agreed. I’ll get as many as I can even if I have no room. That is sooo cute. And idc if it doesn’t fit my theme.

Back