Seriously Nintendo..?

ACKid9

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
The newest Europe DLC is.. a Sweets Player, to fit in with the Sweets series at GracieGrace.
The last DLC was a Gracie dresser, to fit in with the Gracie series. Seriously Nintendo, think of some better DLCs! :mad:

What's so bad about the new DLC? I like it. Besides, it's better to get new DLC than repetitive ones (e.g. White DSi Bench in US even though it was already distributed in Europe, Mayor's Flag Pattern for 2 straight years on Flag Day).

True, but what I'm saying is that Nintendo should make more different DLCs and not ones that are repetitive and fit in with a series.

You can only think of so many ideas before your mind runs dry..
Nintendo hasn't quite reached that peak yet with CF DLC.

What's wrong with expanding Furniture Series with DLC? The Pav

Something from the Gorgeous series, Jingle, Spooky, Harvest, etc.

I think a space model or something would be awesome in celebration of Super Mario Galaxy 2 coming out. (I know its been out a while, but I just thought of that)

I want something cool you can hold, I like HDLC better then the nintendo DLC.
I mean something nice n cool like a dancing singing gyroid or something you can hold, Like a chainsaw or like a seed you can catalog that when you walk into it if its planted then it blows up like a mini nuke and blows the players back, Turning things black (until you go inside or reset, Or something) for the anniversery of the nuke being dropped on japan.
Why cant they have a official forum and people say to people for this DLC idea, And if it gets 100 people wanting over a span of a week, And same with multiple DLC ideas and the first 10 to get 100 people wanting it, People will then vote on what one they want, Second most voted will come out later, And so on... Then do it again.
That way the community can decide what they want.

I personally dont want any more furniture or cloths really, But new game ideas like a nuke seed or somethin...

That would be cool, but its geared toward younger kids...
We don't want little kids going around and nuking people...

I really think Nintendo should make some holdable DLCs like a water gun for summer or at Christmas you could get a bell and when you press 'A' it rings.

Like a chainsaw or like a seed you can catalog that when you walk into it if its planted then it blows up like a mini nuke and blows the players back, Turning things black (until you go inside or reset, Or something) for the anniversery of the nuke being dropped on japan.
That won't happen, that's changing the gameplay mechanics. If you want that thing to happen, better move on to another system because Wii's hardware is crap. Also, I think that statement is a bit offensive and it's a kids game.

Why cant they have a official forum and people say to people for this DLC idea, And if it gets 100 people wanting over a span of a week, And same with multiple DLC ideas and the first 10 to get 100 people wanting it, People will then vote on what one they want, Second most voted will come out later, And so on... Then do it again.
That won't happen since the most voted one will probably change some gameplay mechanic, and like I said before, Wii's hardware is crap when it comes to patching games. Also, I doubt kids would even give out decent ideas for DLC.

I personally dont want any more furniture or cloths really, But new game ideas like a nuke seed or somethin...
Again, kids game.

ACKid9 said:
I really think Nintendo should make some holdable DLCs like a water gun for summer or at Christmas you could get a bell and when you press 'A' it rings.
The watergun changes the gameplay mechanics. It won't happen. The bell might be possible, although I think getting the ring in will require some sort of sound patch.

twinkinator said:
Those are probably next after the Gracie Grace line.

I think it's pretty neat that they're sending out DLCs that match sets.
:r

TravisTouchdown said:
Like a chainsaw or like a seed you can catalog that when you walk into it if its planted then it blows up like a mini nuke and blows the players back, Turning things black (until you go inside or reset, Or something) for the anniversery of the nuke being dropped on japan.
That won't happen, that's changing the gameplay mechanics. If you want that thing to happen, better move on to another system because Wii's hardware is crap. Also, I think that statement is a bit offensive and it's a kids game.

That won't happen since the most voted one will probably change some gameplay mechanic, and like I said before, Wii's hardware is crap when it comes to patching games. Also, I doubt kids would even give out decent ideas for DLC.

Again, kids game.

ACKid9 said:
The watergun changes the gameplay mechanics. It won't happen. The bell might be possible, although I think getting the ring in will require some sort of sound patch.

twinkinator said:
Those are probably next after the Gracie Grace line.
the water gun's possible they can just make it a reskin of the bubble thing.

I don't play city folk, but any dlc in a nintendo game, to me, would be/is a big step for them.

even though it's just furniture, nothing groundbreaking, it's still something to be said for nintendo, that they're giving it out (I'm assuming) for free. (not counting buying the game)

if it's crap and you don't like it, then.. don't use/download it. there's never been dlc in the other AC games (wild world kinda, if you count that) so just live with it. it's a nice surprise from nintendo, not the point of the game..

on that same note, the only point to tf2 is getting the free updates. :3

tl;dr, BAWWWWWWWWWWW

Oh yea, I forgot even a PS3's poop is better then a wii, Hence why PS2 poop is the wii. Yea nintendo fails.
But honestly something new other then, Furniture and cloths, Surely a singing dancing gyroid hat wouldn't be hard to do.

Oh, And if they teach gruesome WW2 history in primary schools then im sure children would have fun nukeing each other, And, If you dont believe that, Have you ever played MW2?

Psychonaut said:
a new fruit type would be useless, but cool, depending on what it was.
Wouldnt a hacker be able to change a coconut tree to a banana tree? If they can turn a axe into a guitar/saber then it must be possible.

that would just be a skin change, and the coconuts would become banana's, I'd assume.

what I meant, was it would be a nice, though useless, idea for dlc to have a new kind of fruit.

dragonfruit comes to mind. but eh.

Back