• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Series 5 amiibo cards available for pre-order

Pannacotta

Bells
Last edited:
wow that’s crazy! only 3 cards?? so is the price still the same as the other series? ($5.99 USD) or would it be less? since ya know less cards.

I can't seem to locate any retailer in Canada who has them up for pre-orders; just overpriced previous sets from third-party resellers.

wow that’s crazy! only 3 cards?? so is the price still the same as the other series? ($5.99 USD) or would it be less? since ya know less cards.

here all the series only contains 3 cards and costs 75 SEK per pack (approx 8.66 USD),

here all the series only contains 3 cards and visst 75 SEK per pack (approx 8.66 USD),
Post automatically merged:
oh okay that makes sense! I thought only series 5 was gonna be a 3 cards per pack situation cause it contained less cards total than the other series. thanks so much for clarifying!

I can't seem to locate any retailer in Canada who has them up for pre-orders; just overpriced previous sets from third-party resellers.

Ya Canadian Pre-Orders or just Retailers aren't set up yet for the cards, we'll have to wait closer to the 5th or the night of.

I asked around at 2 different EB Games Gamestops, both said they will not be available for preorder. 1 store said there's a limit of 1 pack per customer, other store says it's unlimited. I think the first store worker didn't understand lol. Anyway, if you go to the physical store, you'll probably get them.
Other than that I'd wait till around the 29th to see preorders at bestbuy or where ever, as that's the day they're releasing the preorders for HHP

Yeah, I thought I saw somewhere (maybe the main AC World site?) that said the European and Japan cards were 3 in a pack, and the North American cards are 6 in a pack.

I wish the NA ones were up for pre-order. Because the internet and online shopping exists, I really prefer to buy things online. I hate going all the way to a physical store and finding out something is out of stock.

I asked around at 2 different EB Games Gamestops, both said they will not be available for preorder. 1 store said there's a limit of 1 pack per customer, other store it's unlimited. I think the first store worker didn't understand lol. Anyway, if you go to the physical store, you'll probably get them.
Other than that I'd wait till around the 29th to see preorders at bestbuy or where ever, as that's the day they're releasing the preorders for HHP

The EB Games here is really awful at having stuff like this. I've called them to ask if they had an item, was told they do and got there only to be told "we didn't get those in stock and likely will not order more."

They only really keep consoles, accessories for said consoles and video games as well as pre-paid cards.

The EB Games here is really awful at having stuff like this. I've called them to ask if they had an item, was told they do and got there only to be told "we didn't get those in stock and likely will not order more."

They only really keep consoles, accessories for said consoles and video games as well as pre-paid cards.
I feel ya, as exhibited by my "limit 1" and "it's unlimited" case. Some stores just have better employees unfortunately.

I feel ya, as exhibited by my "limit 1" and "it's unlimited" case. Some stores just have better employees unfortunately.

Sadly, the one in my city falls in the 'lackluster' category. I'll just have to see come November 5th, maybe I'll get lucky and I'll be able to order a pack or two for delivery.

just preordered a pack from best buy canada! it lowkey sucks that i was only able to get one pack, but it’s a good start and i appreciate them putting a limit! fingers crossed that they’ll have enough stock and that i’ll actually get my order! 🤞🏻

Back