• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Series 3 Collectors Album Arrived :D

spamurai

Bells
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
They're not out in shops until tomorrow so I'm buzzing it arrived a day early :)

Did anyone else turn up today? I hope you all get the cards you want ^^

Also, just uploaded my unboxing if anyone is interested.

They're not out in shops until tomorrow so I'm buzzing it arrived a day early :)

Did anyone else turn up today? I hope you all get the cards you want ^^​
Hey spamurai. I have not really been collecting the amiibo cards as much, but I certainly have nearly 200 amiibo figures as of right now. ;)

*adds video to playlist*

Last edited:
They're soooo cute! I'll eventually get all 4 of these to hold all my cards. God, what have I gotten myself into?

They're soooo cute! I'll eventually get all 4 of these to hold all my cards. God, what have I gotten myself into?
I have nearly got half of the total amount of cards in amiibo figures. I am just 20 away from 200 amiibo figures now.

Thanks for the preview! I ended up ordering from amazon.uk this time, and they haven't shipped it yet. I cannot wait!!

Thanks for sharing this! I can't wait to get some for myself. My sister saw some in the store today but didn't even tell me about it until we got home, I was so frustrated! :p

How much longer?

I purchased Albums for #01 and #02.

They're very nice.

I live in the U.S. I notice that Amazon.com, from whom I made the purchase, does not have #03 yet.

Nintendo's U.K. site has it; but there is some indication I can't buy from there.

How long will it likely take for #03 to be made available for purchase in the U.S.?

Amazon US only has it once 3rd party sellers obtain it. It can take a while -- I know the first two didn't show up for quite a long time. You can go ahead and order from amazon.uk if you don't want to wait; but you may save a little money waiting.

Amazon US only has it once 3rd party sellers obtain it. It can take a while -- I know the first two didn't show up for quite a long time. You can go ahead and order from amazon.uk if you don't want to wait; but you may save a little money waiting.

Thanks.

To order and get it from Amazon.uk by April 14 (est.), it would cost me $25.

To order and get it from Amazon.uk, with speedier delivery by March 31, it would cost me $42.

It's too bad this design wasn't made available for the U.S. (I did not find too many positive reviews, at Amazon.com, for HORI Amiibo Card Folio.)

Thanks.

To order and get it from Amazon.uk by April 14 (est.), it would cost me $25.

To order and get it from Amazon.uk, with speedier delivery by March 31, it would cost me $42.

It's too bad this design wasn't made available for the U.S. (I did not find too many positive reviews, at Amazon.com, for HORI Amiibo Card Folio.)

I was wondering what the HORI album was like.
Is it not that good?

I also have no idea why these albums never got a US release... They're really awesome and seems like Nintendo are missing out on a a huge chunk of sales :s
Maybe they'll be released in the future...

Back