• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Selling Various Unorderables

Cabana Armchair
Cabana Flooring
Cabana Table
Cabana Wall Radio
Super Mushroom
Spiderweb Clock

200K for each is OK?

Do you still have a snow globe? I'd love to buy one o:

How is 200k..?

Edit: oops! I have to go. could you PM if this trade is okay? I'll be back in a few hours c:

Last edited:
Cabana Armchair
Cabana Chair
Cabana Flooring
Cabana Lamp
Cabana Table

all for 300k...? not sure if thats too low though..

Cabana Armchair
Cabana Flooring
Cabana Table
Cabana Wall Radio
Super Mushroom
Spiderweb Clock

200K for each is OK?

I gonna go sleep. Let me know if it is OK and when you're available to trade by PM. My time zone is GMT-7
Thanks

I gonna go sleep. Let me know if it is OK and when you're available to trade by PM. My time zone is GMT-7
Thanks

That's fine - I'm more than happy for that :) I'll be on tomorrow evening, around 7PM Gmt so midday your time on sunday? I don't seem to still have the spiderweb clock though, sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cabana Armchair
Cabana Chair
Cabana Flooring
Cabana Lamp
Cabana Table

all for 300k...? not sure if thats too low though..

The price is fine but someone has already asked for the cabana stuff, so sorry!

Last edited:
That's fine - I'm more than happy for that :) I'll be on tomorrow evening, around 7PM Gmt so midday your time on sunday? I don't seem to still have the spiderweb clock though, sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The price is fine but someone has already asked for the cabana stuff, so sorry!

Hi I am still awake
Can we trade now?

Hi I am still waiting to buy your cabana items
Cabana Armchair
Cabana Flooring
Cabana Table
Cabana Wall Radio
200K for each

But seems you are always not online
Let me know when you are available for trade
Thank you very much

Back