• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Selling Various Unorderables

Clarky1994

Bells
Feedback
100% (24) +
Hi all! So I've had a clear out of my museum space and it was very cluttered. So I've decided to clear it out:) Generally prefer trades to take place in my town! I won't hold items that people want as I've had a few too many trades that have never gone through now, sorry :( If you want to arrange a time and me to hold it until then, I can do then. I can trade pretty much any time between 6PM and 10PM GMT every day, and nearly all day on weekends.

Aloha Shorts
? Arwing x3
Bad Bro's stache
Beach Table
? Beetle Chair
? Big Bro?s Mustache x2
Bill blaster x2
Block floor
? Blue Aloha Tee
? Blue Falcon x2
? Blue glow wand
Cabana Armchair
Cabana Bed
Cabana Chair
Cabana Flooring
Cabana Lamp
Cabana Table
Cabana Wall Radio
? Capricorn ornament
Captains Hat
Dig-site wall
Diver Dan
? Festive wreath
Fi Mask x2
Fire Bar x2
? Fire Flower
Goal pole
? Gold Bug trophy x2
? Gold Fish trophy
Green Wet Suit
? Harvest Mirror
Hero's cap
Hero's clothes
? Jingle wall
? Jungle Floor
? Life Preserver
Lift chair
Master Sword
? Mermaid Carpet
Mermaid Clock
Mermaid Closet
Mermaid lamp
Mermaid screen
Mermaid Sofa
Mermaid wall
Metroid
? Miniature Car
Moving painting (real)
? Mushroom mural
? ? Block
Pirate's hat
? Red Aloha Tee
? Red-Snapper Chair
? Sagittarius Arrow
? Sea view
? Sitar
Ski slope wall
? Snow globe
? Snowman chair
Snowman Table
Snowman TV
? Snowman wardrobe
Straw Hat
Sunset Lamp
? Super Mushroom x3
Super star x2
? Tweeter
? Ultra Hand
? Ultra Scope
Underwater Wall
? Varia Suit x2
Varia suit shoes x2
Yellow Pikmin
? Zodiac Goat

I'm pretty fair on price. I know a few items on there might not be unorderable, but I don't know, I've just been hoarding a bit too much!

Last edited:
• Big Festive Tree
• Blue Glow Wand
• Firefly Lamp
• Flower Bopper
• Jingle Carpet
• Jingle Clock
• Jingle Dresser
• Jingle Piano
• Jingle Table
• Jingle Wall
• Lucky Clover
• Lucky Frog
• Master Sword
• Mermaid Carpet
• Mermaid Closet
• Mush Chair
• Mushroom Mural
• Mush Table
• Mush TV
• Sea View
• Snow Globe
• Underwater Floor
• Werewolf Hood

I would like all of these items please ^^! How does 50 Mill sound?

ooh I need that snow globe! :D How much?

Make me an offer - I'm not greedy!

- - - Post Merge - - -

50 Mill sounds fine! Only I feel bad because someone asked for the snow globe first. What about all of the others for 40 mill? Sorry! :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

50 Mill sounds fine! Only I feel bad because someone asked for the snow globe first. What about all of the others for 40 mill? Sorry! :(

That is fine =)! It will take a while to transfer all that money to you I hope you will be patient with me XD I will do it in 1 mill drop offs. So I drop off 1 mill then go to your post office and get another 1 mill etc. Will that be fine? Since my pockets will be full @_@!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It will take us a while I think the other people should go before me because I know it will take us at least 5-10 mins to get all that money out there and for me to pick up the items XD!

Of course! I've never done a trade of this nature before (as you can see, I'm new to the forum) so I may also be a bit slow on the uptake of how we will do it :p What time are you ready? I'm free nearly all day today.

I guess you will need to keep leaving town to keep getting more bells or is there another way?

Of course! I've never done a trade of this nature before (as you can see, I'm new to the forum) so I may also be a bit slow on the uptake of how we will do it :p What time are you ready? I'm free nearly all day today.

I guess you will need to keep leaving town to keep getting more bells or is there another way?

Nope I do not need to leave your town =) I just need to go into your post office and withdraw money from the atm ^^!

kart
mermaid closet
mermaid carpet
300k?

Sorry check the earlier posts. I bought those items =/. Well in the process I offered 40 mill for those along with some other items. Well I bought the mermaid stuff that is. Not the Kart

Ship Cannon
Ship Compass
Ship Deck
Anchor
Ancient Tile
Barrel
Exhibit-room floor
Keg
Love Tester
Museum Wall
Pirate?s Armor
Ten Billion Barrel

2m

Last edited:
Sorry check the earlier posts. I bought those items =/. Well in the process I offered 40 mill for those along with some other items. Well I bought the mermaid stuff that is. Not the Kart
ok lol then i just want kart

Can I buy a Veggie basket and a boxed figurine? is 400,000 okay? I can go higher! c:

Okay everyone. I've been frantically trying to get all items seperated into groups for everyone! So, I'm happy to sell the Yule Log for 900k, the Snow Globe for 10k, the Kart for 100k, The Veggie Basket and Boxed figurine for 400k and the long order with all the ship stuff for 2 million :) I'm on and ready now - so add me and I will open my gate :) I won't be dealing with any new orders now until I've gone through the 5 or 6 that I have. I believe I've removed all the items from the threat which have already been asked for :)

Okay everyone. I've been frantically trying to get all items seperated into groups for everyone! So, I'm happy to sell the Yule Log for 900k, the Snow Globe for 10k, the Kart for 100k, The Veggie Basket and Boxed figurine for 400k and the long order with all the ship stuff for 2 million :) I'm on and ready now - so add me and I will open my gate :) I won't be dealing with any new orders now until I've gone through the 5 or 6 that I have. I believe I've removed all the items from the threat which have already been asked for :)

I added you! ready whenever you are ^-^

Really sorry, but I should have removed the big festive tree off the list - Someone's already reserved it!

Back