• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Selling DIYs

ForgottenT

♫ drops of jupiter ♫
Bells
Switch
1992-0957-5293
Island
Maple Bark
My Melody Easter Egg
Ruby
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Pokéball
ど
う
Feedback
100% (42) +
Theyre 25k bells, or a stack of stones, wood, or hardwood.
First come first serve, I'll fulfill orders in the order they're posted, and will update the list as items have been picked up.

x3 Jungle Wall
x Rocking Horse
x4 Light Bamboo Rug
x Clothesline
x Wooden Toolbox
x Birdbath
x3 Log Bench
x Bamboo Sphere
x Pond Stone
x Bamboo Hat
x Peach Umbrella
x3 Bamboo Doll
x2 Cosmos Shower
x Log Dining Table
x2 Wooden Stool
x Peach Hat
x2 Bamboo-Groove Wall
x Brown Herringbone Wall
x Bamboo Wand
x Natural Garden Table
x Natural Garden Chair
x Barbell
x Water Pump
x Wooden Table Mirror
x Leaf Umbrella
x Bamboo Drum
x Plain Wooden Shop Sign
x Giant Teddy Bear
x Log Stool
x Modeling Clay
x Flat Garden Rock
x Doghouse
x Classic Pitcher
x Wild-Wood Wall
x Wooden Mini Table
x Timber Doorplate

Last edited:
Could I get the scarecrow recipe for 25k igb?

Also NMT tend to go for at least 200k a piece so 25k - 2 NMT might not fair

Can I get the iron wall rack, wooden-block stool, and unglazed dish set?

Also NMT tend to go for at least 200k a piece so 25k - 2 NMT might not fair
It's been a long time since they were 200k, been 100k for a long time, then 50k, then 10k , but they seem to have gone up to 60k now, probably due to the dupe glitch finally getting patched.
I have changed the NMT option to a stack of the above materials instead.
Post automatically merged:

And yes to everyone, I'll start PMing you all soon.

It's been a long time since they were 200k, been 100k for a long time, then 50k, then 10k , but they seem to have gone up to 60k now, probably due to the dupe glitch finally getting patched.
I have changed the NMT option to a stack of the above materials instead.

And yes to everyone, I'll start PMing you all soon.

Really? That's interesting... I guess I must've been out of the loop then. My bad!

Can I get bamboo partition, bamboo sphere, aroma pot, tree standee, cherry wall, unglazed dishes and cherry hat for IGB?

Could I get the bamboo partition, chocolate herringbone wall, brown herringbone wall, scarcrow, iron wall rack, and cherry wall diys?

I can do 6 hardwood stacks, or a mix with igb, if you prefer

Edit: just saw that others have asked for some of the same ones as me above, but I'll be interested in whatever you have left when you get to me!

Donna from Ruatha

Just to clarify, I'll be accepting all orders, but it's too much of a headache to keep track of all orders, so I'll be PMing people 1 at a time in the order they placed their orders, if a DIY gets sold out before I get to yours I'll tell you.

Just fully updated the list of current stock.

Last edited:
Not sure if you're still doing this but if you are, 3 stacks of hardwood and 2 stacks of wood for:

Rocking Horse
Pond Stone
Bamboo Hat
Bamboo Drum
Modeling Clay

Back