• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Secret Santa Art Exchange! (GIFTS POSTED!!)

I'm just curious, how many people signed up? Or will that be a surprise to be revealed along with the art next month?
Including myself, there are 21 people!
that's around what I usually have, last year I had more, but a lot of people ended up having to drop out (no shame!)

but between 15-20 is my average for this

now that it's December, we're getting closer to time!!
I've received around half of the entries so far <3

keep up the good work, everyone, and be sure to let me know if something comes up or if you need an extension!

Just three more days to turn in your art! I'm still missing four people, so let me know if any of you need an extension <3

I hope everyone has a great holiday season! And I can't wait to post all of the art!!

Four left? Uh oh, then I'm almost in last place 🙃 I blame the art that was required for Season of Giving.
I actually don't want to rush it, but I am still on schedule and I have to say it looks promising! I am excited and hope my giftee may appreciate the end result 😊

Back