• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Secret Santa Art Exchange! (GIFTS POSTED!!)

I also changed my username somewhat recently, but I'm still down for joining! Just submitted the form. :)
Yay! Did you used to be amyemiller? lol
if so, always a joy to have you ^^ (and a joy to have everyone, either way LOL)

Yay! Did you used to be amyemiller? lol
if so, always a joy to have you ^^ (and a joy to have everyone, either way LOL)

Haha, yes! That's me!! Thank you, and thank you for hosting this each year. It's always something to look forward to. :)

Got one more week for sign-ups unless I stop getting anymore ^^

Oh! I noticed that there's a signup form. I don't think it was there when I made my first post in this thread. Should I fill it in anyway?

I changed the size of the link from when I first posted it so it would be more noticeable LOL

I haven't gotten any new sign-ups in the past couple of days, so I may go ahead and close sign-ups tomorrow ^^
but we'll see!

Shoot! Am I too late? I wanted to sign up but didn’t have references at hand while looking at the sign up form. Then forgot to get back to it. If you still need a partner for someone I’d be happy to join <3

oo is there by any chance time for me to sign up?? i really wanna be able to make some art for someone,, maybe someone can get 2 pieces? i dont need any for myself. idk how feasible this is but thanks for considering!!

oo is there by any chance time for me to sign up?? i really wanna be able to make some art for someone,, maybe someone can get 2 pieces? i dont need any for myself. idk how feasible this is but thanks for considering!!
Sorry, I already got all the matches made! ;o;
I can put you down as a fill-in so if someone else has to drop out!

Back