• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Secret Forces {Roleplay} {CLOSED}

I see someone walking into the building and follow them into the house. While walking through the doorway, I notice the door has been broken down. IS everything alright? I wonder. "Hello, I'm Damian. Um, what has happened here? I heard the word toothpicks being screamed and the door has been broken down."

Last edited:
"HEY! PUMPKIN HEAD! YOU'RE GONNA BE REPLACING THAT!" I scream into his face. I turn to the other man. "Oh, just some people not listening, that's all, no problems here!"

Last edited:
I remove my headphones and listen to the background noises. Seems like somebody is shouting from a building.

"Okay. It's a good thing I found this place, as I was all on my own, locked in a mysterious room." I make a puzzled face. "Any idea on why that happened?"

"Emm, well, is this a party, also about your door, emm, anyway, how's you" I say trying to make conversation.

Calming myself down, I say, "Okay everyone. How about we all just sit down in the living room, become friends, and relax?"

I pull out the my scissors and the small marble I stare maniacally at everyone in the room. my breathing speeds up

"So, I'm thinking that we all join a team together, fight bad guys, then there will be a plot twist, then a happy ending, who's with me" I say. "Also nice scizors" I add

Last edited:
Cautiously, I sit down. "I will start by introducing myself. Hi, my name is Damian. If you ever need my assistance, feel free to ask :)"

(Everyone, I'm gonna leave for a bit. I think I should just close the roleplay for a bit and let everyone catch up. Plus, Beary isn't even on. ._.)

Can we PLEAAAASEEE try to have correct grammar when we RP? ,-, It's hard to understand anything.

Back