• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Secret Forces {Roleplay} {CLOSED}

I see someone walking into the building and follow them into the house. While walking through the doorway, I notice the door has been broken down. IS everything alright? I wonder. "Hello, I'm Damian. Um, what has happened here? I heard the word toothpicks being screamed and the door has been broken down."

Last edited:
"HEY! PUMPKIN HEAD! YOU'RE GONNA BE REPLACING THAT!" I scream into his face. I turn to the other man. "Oh, just some people not listening, that's all, no problems here!"

Last edited:
I remove my headphones and listen to the background noises. Seems like somebody is shouting from a building.

"Okay. It's a good thing I found this place, as I was all on my own, locked in a mysterious room." I make a puzzled face. "Any idea on why that happened?"

"Emm, well, is this a party, also about your door, emm, anyway, how's you" I say trying to make conversation.

Calming myself down, I say, "Okay everyone. How about we all just sit down in the living room, become friends, and relax?"

I pull out the my scissors and the small marble I stare maniacally at everyone in the room. my breathing speeds up

"So, I'm thinking that we all join a team together, fight bad guys, then there will be a plot twist, then a happy ending, who's with me" I say. "Also nice scizors" I add

Last edited:
Cautiously, I sit down. "I will start by introducing myself. Hi, my name is Damian. If you ever need my assistance, feel free to ask :)"

(Everyone, I'm gonna leave for a bit. I think I should just close the roleplay for a bit and let everyone catch up. Plus, Beary isn't even on. ._.)

Can we PLEAAAASEEE try to have correct grammar when we RP? ,-, It's hard to understand anything.

Back