• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Secret Forces {Roleplay} {CLOSED}

My hair turns bright orange, and freckles explode onto my face. I kick the light post, and storm off.

I dusted off my hand on my jersey and scowled at the girl. I walked back to my apartment only to be greeted by darkness.

Last edited:
As I slid past a building, I spotted a group of people. Perfect. I remained behind the edge of the building, listening quietly in the moonlight.

Spinning the scythe between my fingers, I say, "Wow, pretty cool weapon. May have to get one of these." I start my walk again. I reach an alley and start walking down the corridor. When I reach the end, I open a portal.

EDIT: Didn't see your edit, Seccom. >~<

Last edited:
"Ohh, this is cool, were does it go" I ask, "Why don't you find out" she said and walked through it, I follow close after.

We go through and land in a blank, white world. "Welcome to the Spirit Realm. I live here."

Shadows dissipate with each slash. I wake with a start this time face pressed into my rough carpet. something was different, I scratched around in my pocket and pulled out a solid black marble.

"Hey Sazae. I was wondering if you'd like to come over, Elesis is in a fit of rage and I'm lonely now."

After the tour we exited the spirit realm, "So where's your friend" I ask, she looks conused "You know the one that stopped you killing us". "OH yeah, Rhy, I totally forgot about him, I should get back to him" she says turning around. "Wait I said, look at this" I take back my scyth and use it to create a portal "My turn to show you another realm".

I studied the text for a few seconds, who was Elesis? had rhys ACTUALLY found a girlfriend? Either way it did me no good sitting around alone what with the recent events so I unlocked my door and stepped out.

Without looking where I am going, I stumble upon a strange..portal thing?
I decide not to go in quickly, but then a beam falls from the ceiling, and I instinctively leap out of the way, which so happens to be inside the portal.

"Yeah, another realm!" As I jump, I notice someone come through the other portal. "Wai-" I am cut off as I fall through.

Phew, at least Sazae is coming over. She will help me calm down a bit. I get up and brush myself off.

Last edited:
Back