• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Season's Greetings! Our Christmas 2021 Event Starts This Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
promo.png

The holiday season has arrived and we're preparing the festivities here on TBT! Our new event, The Bell Tree's Holiday Market, will be starting this Sunday, December 12th! This will be a large event with many different activities and prizes. It will last for approximately three weeks. While we won't be releasing the details until the event starts, here are a few small festive teasers if you're curious:
  • There will be a large variety of tasks to do. As usual, some in-game, some offline, some on the forum.
  • They won't all start at the same time, so don't feel like you have to rush in the beginning.
  • This year's event will not be following the "season of giving format" where you win prizes for other users. It will follow our standard event format.
  • Both new and old collectibles will be available to spend your event currency on.
Also, starting today, you can now purchase the animated, but temporary, Christmas Lights collectible from the Shop for 5 bells!

269.jpg

Between now and December 17th, 2021 the Christmas Lights collectible will only be visible when they've been received as a gift, so you cannot buy them for yourself. If you don't receive the lights as a gift during this time, you'll be able to buy the collectible for yourself starting on December 18th, 2021. This collectible is only temporary, meaning it will disappear from your inventories in January, so don't waste any time, start spreading the holiday cheer!

Also, before you purchase these collectibles for someone else, please be aware of a known issue with our shop's checkout system: It will only send the collectible to one person at a time, so if you intended to send lights to multiple users, please make each purchase separately or they'll all go to the same person. This was the same issue that we experienced last year and, unfortunately, we still haven't gotten around to fixing it. Don't worry, it will be fixed before next year's event (we promise).

They're now for sale at only five bells each, so let's start decorating each other's profiles and we'll see you all in your ugliest holiday sweaters this Sunday!

I’m looking forward to the event. I’m looking forward to all of the creations. I no longer own New Horizons unfortunately, but I’ll be sure to participate in the tasks not requiring that game.

Oh my gosh!! I didn’t get to participate in last year’s due to work (temp grocery store jobs during the holidays, during covid...not a good time!) and was lucky to receive some collectibles from other kind people but I’m SUPER excited to finally earn some christmasy collectibles!!!!! fingers crossed for some cute ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back