• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Screenshots & Video Capture Share Hub for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Midnight lunges are important.

EUQBGYzU0AEymBD

A grasshopper head fell out of the tree today.

EUPrqAEUwAA4Xyp

Stitches moves in.jpg

Stitches moves in today.

Rudy in a house now.jpg

Rudy...
Also, he put on the shirt I mail to him.

Now open.jpg
Hazel why.jpg

Two ceremonies today.

Last edited:
Spent a couple of hours per night the past three days trying to catch this fish. Today I get it in under 10 mins!

EUSTPLgU4AAj7Gb

So who needs KK?Octavian Sinatra sings to a captive audience.

EUSIzxJVAAARkNS

What else is worthy of woo?

EUFC4wuU4AAAQ2n

Oh,sure...go ahead and block the bridge just so you can sit on your furry butt and eat a donut.

mi9kyD9.jpg

AyMA8VS.jpg

Not sure what's going on, neither of them aknowledged it... but I approve!

I never gave Pashmina much thought before and when I saw her on an island tour I wasn’t sure if I wanted to pick her up, but I’m glad I did. She’s now one of my favorite villiagers.

c25cb59c99b9b49eb79add17aaa1a4b9316d602d.jpg

348c8f7c307a47ced41f31c9d5d4b6dac104cae2.jpg

EUTVGJwUUAE4eXe

Caviar anyone?

EUTUu8tUMAAyAco

First encounter with Flick....eh,he's very red(or maybe dark pink?) isn't he?

EUTUkmXUwAAF7ta

Here's the whole Gilligan crew......finally.This is one of the things new Horizons does better than New Leaf....every villager comes out for the ceremonies.

Working on getting my islander's design the way that I want it <3

image0.jpg

S01.jpg

New girl looks tough in her gym cloth.

S02.jpg

Stella eating her sandwich. Nothing to see here...

20200329_165051.jpg Found an Oarfish, Sturgeon fish and Octavian today. Not sure why he is so popular but I'm going to give him a chance!

I finally unlocked the town hall today. Since I named my town after my dog, I found it fitting that she be the town flag :D

xUrkve1.jpg

Back