Pinky
Smash Ball
Tera Orb
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Hot Feather
Another school strike is about to begin in a week!

Yep.And this means for the next week or longer we only have the morning part of school.

Justin125 said:
Yep.And this means for the next week or longer we only have the morning part of school.
he ment explain, like, reasons for why they are on strike.

if its for money im going to laugh my head off... they probably get paid double of what my teachers get paid... mine dont really complain, they joke about it.

It is for money and hours. :lol: I don't know why they complain about it they get plenty

PIRANHA2 said:
Justin125 said:

if its for money im going to laugh my head off... they probably get paid double of what my teachers get paid... mine dont really complain, they joke about it.
I wish my teachers would strike.... No school = awesome.

And aren't you in like Kindergarten anyways? (kidding)

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... back when I lived in Maui my school had one of those. It lasted 20+ After a long time, I missed school for some reason.

PikMino42 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Justin125 said:

I wish my teachers would strike.... No school = awesome.

And aren't you in like Kindergarten anyways? (kidding)
but i think everyday of the strike gets added to the end of school <_<

Justin125 said:
It is for money and hours. :lol: I don't know why they complain about it they get plenty
HHAHAhAHA

unless ur in a private school u dont kno how low sallary teachers have

its near impossible to make a living off of a teachers job

my teachers get over paided and lol i was in pre k when my first school strike happened then 3rd 4th and thats it they argue cuz they dont get enough thing in the class room that the skool is supposed to provide

My school's never been on strike.In elementry, they were all like "OMG we don't have enough money, budget cut" but they never went on strike.Then they go out and buy all this usless crap they dont need. :|
But it's sad because the middle schools and the highschools have vending machines, and Dominos Pizza--- heck, the highschool has a sushie bar!Why don't they give some of the money to the annoying elementry schools?

Our caferia has a bunch of vending machines... and we got Papa John's once, on a very special occasion or something....

The vending machines are well-stocked, too.

Ok No school for tommorrow(Friday!) because of strike and no school monday because of Thanksgiving and none on tuesday and maybe wesndsday because of strike.

Justin125 said:
Ok No school for tommorrow(Friday!) because of strike and no school monday because of Thanksgiving and none on tuesday and maybe wesndsday because of strike.
thanksgiving???isnt that november???

October in Canada. November in USA. Me Live = Canada.

W00t! No school today! STRIKE!!!

Today is Homecoming, I want to go to school. <__< I have no school next Friday or Wednesday - Friday of the week after.

:D

Day 2 of the strike. They say it wll go on for weeks

:eek:

Justin125 said:
Day 2 of the strike. They say it wll go on for weeks

:eek:
You do know that the days might get added on at the end of the school year

:p . My school's have never had strikes. I bet you have been on the computer the whole time :lol: . You are still lucky though <_< .

Back