• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Sahara selling Seaview wallpaper and Cloud Flooring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abyssxtear

Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
Hey, y'all! I'll be opening my gates for folks to come thru & buy from Sahara! No tips necessary, but if you're feeling generous you can donate hybrids or NMTs! I'll be opening gates around 8:30-8:45pm EST. Let me know if you'd like to come!

I'd like to come please!
I have some pink and orange hybrids I need off my island so I can bring those for you c:

sending dodo code in PMs now! Sahara is trapped at Miranda's house, top right of my island!
Post automatically merged:

i'll be doing 3 folks at a time to try and limit any chaos or interference; i'll dm the next 3 shortly! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back