• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway [CLOSED] Sahara is selling Cloud Flooring & Catalog Rugs, Umbrellas, KK Slider Songs, and other stuff!

Hi there! I'm Kelp from Velanidi and I'd love to come catalog the saharah rugs! I can bring the cool pansy wreath and cosmos crown DIYS if you still need them!

I'd love to come by for sahara!
1. Doe from Nara
2. Spike and Rory's posters, to keep
Beach related items! (beach towels, chairs, surfboards, etc)

1. Reira from Rein
2. I can donate 99k! And water flowers for you
3. I like what you are currently doing!

Hello! My IGN is Jackabee from Sunburst, and I'd like to catalog Cafe K.K. , K.K Groove, and K.K Bubblegum. I'd also like to see Saharah, and I'm bringing 2 NMT as a tip. Thanks!

hi! i'm interested in the cafe curtain wall and cataloging rugs/kk songs.
1. may from shangri-la
2. donate red, blue, pink, yellow diner uniforms and claudia, hazel, and roscoe's posters (to keep)
3. maybe clothing sets?
ty!

Last edited:
At least one rug is missing. If anyone finds any missing items, please let me know!

I'm interested in visiting for Saharah and to catalog!

1. Maisy from Fairy Isle
2. To Keep: Automatic Washer (Green), Cool Windflower Crown DIY, Simple Kettle (Black), Tissue Box (Yellow) To Catalog: Autograph Cards (Illustration), Cloth Shoulder Bag (Ivory), Fireplace (Beige), Humidifier (Natural), Mobile (Gorgeous), Monstera (White), Office Desk (Beige & White), Piano Bench (Light Green), Light Switch (White)

LAST CALL FOR TODAY! Thank you @Darkina for donating a yellow checkered rug-apparently that was missing from the collection! If anyone wants to come back to catalog the missing rug, comment below.

OPEN! Sahara is here selling the popular Cloud flooring, as well as Rice-paddy wall. Not sure which rugs she is selling today.
Post automatically merged:

Oh man. I missed it. Time zones suck.
I'm currently open if you're playing now :)

Would love to swing by for Sahara and rug cataloging! Egghead from sunnyside

I also noticed that you had an imperial tile, here's what I can offer: blue treadmill, 3 stacks of weed :)

I'm currently open if you're playing now :)

Oh, no. I hope you're still open. If so, may I come catalog the rugs and KK Songs?

I'm Rosch from Flexmont. I will be bringing these items yours to keep.
  • Digital Scale (Black / White)
  • DJ's Turntable (Brown)
  • Drum Set (Natural wood / Smooth white)
  • Folding Chair (Black)
  • Folding Floor Lamp (Red)
  • Modern Office Chair (Black)
  • Oil Barrel (Caution)
  • Pants Press (Gray)
  • Portable Radio (Green)
  • Round Space Heater (Orange)
  • Sleeping Bag (Red)
  • Video Camera (Red)
  • Wall-mounted Tool Board (Blue)

Last edited:
Back