• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway [CLOSED] Sahara is selling Cloud Flooring & Catalog Rugs, Umbrellas, KK Slider Songs, and other stuff!

leming

Bells
Feedback
100% (140) +
Sahara is here selling the popular Cloud flooring, as well as Rice-paddy wall. Not sure which rugs she is selling today.

I am also opening up my island for anyone who wants to catalog re-order-able Sahara rugs, umbrellas, and KK Slider songs. I also put out the collection of various bags of (some but not all) Kicks and shoes, along with the following full sets:
Elaborate kimono stand
Screen
Flashy kimono
Cello
Pinball machine
Billiard table
Grand piano
Fancy violin
Kitchen Island
Posters of Timmy, Timmy, Tom Nook, Isabelle, Blathers

For those who wish to help with future cataloging events or want to give something in return, tips (especially wishlist items, even just to catalog) are appreciated but not necessary! I also won't complain if you water some flowers or gift me a pile of weeds (for crafting) while you're here.

If you want to join please comment below with the following:
1. Your in game name and island
2. If you are bringing something for me, please let me know what and if it's to keep or catalog
3. Types of cataloging you'd like to do in the future so I know what do next time :)

Ideally, you should come with empty pockets since it will make cataloging much quicker.

Here is my wishlist

Here are DIYs and Sahara flooring/wallpaper that I happy to trade with you:

IT IS OK IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DONATE, YOU CAN STILL COME.

If you are missing any fruit types, you may pick from the orchard (right side of the island)

-----------------------------------------

ITEMS AVAILABLE TO CATALOG INCLUDE-

Rugs:

Songs:

Umbrellas:

Kicks bags:

If you notice something is missing from the collection, let me know!

Last edited:
Hey! Not sure if you're still open but I'd love to catalog the last six umbrellas I'm missing.
I can let you catalog my Brown Wooden-deck Rug, Green Shaggy Rug, Simple Small Avocado Mat and Simple Small Purple Mat.

Send me a PM! :)

hey there! i'd love to visit to catalog later on but lucky is crafting the orange dress in my island right now if you're interested in getting the DIY recipe!

hey there! i'd love to visit to catalog later on but lucky is crafting the orange dress in my island right now if you're interested in getting the DIY recipe!
Thanks for the invitation but since I'm hosting, I can't leave my island. Message me when you'd like to come over and I'll send you the code if someone has left by then (I've invited 7 people over so can't send anymore codes right now)

FYI to those who came, looks like purple chic umbrella was missing from the pile-if I host again, i will add it. Let me know if you notice any other songs or umbrellas missing so I can try to add it to the collection!
Post automatically merged:

Still open for a bit while watching TV tonight!

Last edited:
Hi! I’d like to come catalog the umbrellas when you have a chance. I have the simple small purple mat for you!
Alex from Orsterra

I would love to come, if you are still open :)

I can bring the red piano stool for you to catalogue.

Hi, can I stop by?
P.C. from Viridia.
Mostly interested in the fancier rugs like Persian and doily ones!
I can donate some backpacks!

1. Luna of Harlan
2. Items people are not really trading/looking for thus making them rare ;) kicks items, seasonal clothing etc
3. I got a few.
Analog kitchen scale yellow
bunk bed red
Diner Counter Table (Cream)
Diner Mini Table (Cream)
Diner Neon Clock (Cream / Red lines)
Diner Sofa (Cream)
Old-fashioned Alarm Clock (Gold)
Outdoor Generator (Yellow)
ring red
ring turquoise
sewing machine red
sewing machine pink
sewing project pink
shaded floor lamp lime

Last edited:
Thanks to those who came tonight and those who donated items! CLOSING for tonight but will hopefully post again with new sets when I have some time off from work. :)

OPEN!! Sahara is here selling the popular Cafe-curtain wall, as well as windflower meadow flooring. Not sure which rugs she is selling today.

Back