• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

sages/mods

not really, theres just been a lot of people getting promoted lately

:p
next there is going to be a new admin

Actually now that we have a lot of staff we might not promote any more people to staff for a little bit.

MasterDSX said:
I notice the only board fish is moderating is The Raters Guild HQ... <_<
he's got all 3 ac boards...
and when storm said no more promotions for a while, he didn't say that there won't be awesome ranks that you can only obtain through special ways...

DarthGohan1 said:
MasterDSX said:
I notice the only board fish is moderating is The Raters Guild HQ... <_<
he's got all 3 ac boards...
and when storm said no more promotions for a while, he didn't say that there won't be awesome ranks that you can only obtain through special ways...
those were added after I posted.

Yes, the staff will probably not have any more addition of any moderators, except the Graphics Team, for quite a while. Right now, there's 3 LMs, 2GMs, and 3 Adm's, so this is probably how it's going to be for a while. It probably won't shift around until sometime next year. And, as for Sages, since most became Mods, we might just pick more sages. I think we have almost none now, since all of them are either Graphics Team or Mods.

;)

TBT's Staff to user ratio is more than enough.

I recommend not promoting anyone else to staff until you guys get at least 500 members.

Back