Shop sɪɢɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ sʜᴏᴘ ✿♪ (ㅇㅅㅇ❀)

No Hun, you misunderstood. What I was trying to say is that if I give you 30 pink, 30 orange, and 30 black it would become a total of 450tbt. Unless you want a certain number for each color.
Ohhhh! Haha. So sorry.
I was really confused.
If I could get 50 pink, and 30 of each of the other colors. That would be great. Totaling 550tbt I believe. :3

If you can do 50 pink that is. :3

Hi! I want to get these flowers:

10 blue pansies
10 purple pansies
4 black cosmos
2 black tulips
7 orange cosmos
4 orange roses
2 orange tulips

195 tbt

I did this order yesterday

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to cancel my order

I would love to buy :
1 afternoon tea set
1 berliner
1 rice cake

for a total of 240 TBT :)

is your creepy set still available, if so can you please hold it, I am currently selling stuff for TBT under Kakariko village shop and hope to have enough TBT very soon

is your creepy set still available, if so can you please hold it, I am currently selling stuff for TBT under Kakariko village shop and hope to have enough TBT very soon

Sure!
I can hold it for you for about 3 days, if you need more time then make sure to let me know!

May I buy the 711 set from you please? c:

Yes sure! That would be 300tbt please c: please send the tbt over now or once I drop off the items to your town. Thank you. Would you like anything else?

Yes sure! That would be 300tbt please c: please send the tbt over now or once I drop off the items to your town. Thank you. Would you like anything else?

Nothing else at the moment thanks. Though I might come back and order some roses from you later. x3
Sending your tbt now~

Back