• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Shop RV items! (Sanrio, Cece + Viché) [Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! please may i get:

- kiki and lala clock
- kiki and lala wall
- gray patterned floor
- cinnamoroll sofa
- cinnamoroll tray

i'm not really sure about the price so whatever you think is reasonable? wa items vary in price a bit from person to person c:
Is 2tbt each ok?

Hi! May I have those?

-Pompompurin dress
-Pompompurin shoes
-Callie shirt
-Callie shoes
-Callie tights
-Callie wig
-Callie pants

thank you very much. tell me the price and i'll buy. xx

Last edited:
Hi! May I have those?

-Pompompurin dress
-Pompompurin shoes
-Callie shirt
-Callie shoes
-Callie tights
-Callie wig

thank you very much. tell me the price and i'll buy. xx

12 tbt?

I'll try to get these done when I get home tonight :)

Would you be able to get all of ?toile's items (if not I understand man) but yeah I can pay for 'em in TBT if that's alright with you ^^

Just saying her link is broke since I don't think you can use special characters while doing the URL/code, but yeah just search for her manually when on the site (unless there is a way around it).

Would you be able to get all of ?toile's items (if not I understand man) but yeah I can pay for 'em in TBT if that's alright with you ^^

Just saying her link is broke since I don't think you can use special characters while doing the URL/code, but yeah just search for her manually when on the site (unless there is a way around it).
Thanks! I'll fix it! Didn't notice! It's the ? that's messing it up? Maybe I'll need to compile it like a wishlist and put it in there.
Yeah. It might take some time since there are now 2 ahead of you and it's several items, but if you're ok with that, then I'll start working on it tonight :)

Thanks! I'll fix it! Didn't notice! It's the ? that's messing it up? Maybe I'll need to compile it like a wishlist and put it in there.
Yeah. It might take some time since there are now 2 ahead of you and it's several items, but if you're ok with that, then I'll start working on it tonight :)

Yeah, no sweat if you can do 'em all I can wait. Hope our timezones don't clash too bad though man :p

And yes seems it's her "?" that messes it up, dunno why it messes up though.

Yeah, no sweat if you can do 'em all I can wait. Hope our timezones don't clash too bad though man :p

And yes seems it's her "?" that messes it up, dunno why it messes up though.
Fixed it by creating a catalog with the same items titled "Etoile" without the ?.
Ok cool. If our timezones are bad we can try to do it on the weekend where I'll have all day to be available. I'm in EST.

Fixed it by creating a catalog with the same items titled "Etoile" without the ?.
Ok cool. If our timezones are bad we can try to do it on the weekend where I'll have all day to be available. I'm in EST.

Ah yeah, should work then :blush:

Yeah I'm in GMT+2 (until late October then it goes back to +1) so yeah I'm usually up to around midnight my time unless I'm totally done.

Is it possible to add those also?

-Kiki and Lala wand
-Kiki and Lala pin

thank you ♥

Link works now, forgot to say earlier.. welp. And yeah I think it's some coding thing that prevents them in URL addresses much like certain letters so it's weird whoever owns that site didn't notice :p

Link works now, forgot to say earlier.. welp. And yeah I think it's some coding thing that prevents them in URL addresses much like certain letters so it's weird whoever owns that site didn't notice :p

Actually it's just a search term I used in MoriDB so it's kind of my fault for not noticing that it was going to mess everything up xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back