• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

russian roulette grab bags !!!?! [full] - PU nightmares, mayorevvie

//screams Kyu is backkk ;A;
Perhaps him for either 500 or 1000 once they open again? Thank you for considering!

@everyone requesting for 500 or 1000 slots !!!

you are all considered but I will not choose until my entire 50 grab slot list is empty :>
just letting you know!
also, there is no waitlist for 500 or 1k slots, sorry! ;;

Hiya~ Just wondering if you are streaming again? ;u;

hi o/
I'm not planning on working on any more tonight
but I will most likely try to get some more done over the weekend and when I do, I'll stream it !
sorry I can't give you a specific time or anything ; ~;

hi o/
I'm not planning on working on any more tonight
but I will most likely try to get some more done over the weekend and when I do, I'll stream it !
sorry I can't give you a specific time or anything ; ~;

No thats perfectly fine. I just enjoy watching art streams~ Thank you!
(Was lowkey lurking in your ones earlier today lmao)

Maybe her for 50tbt? [x] Gah, I really want a 500tbt grab as well when they're back open ;^; So perhaps consider her for one of those too because I'm willing to upgrade. I seriously loved the pixel one you did in particular. >< Thank so much!

Last edited:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
looking AT ALL THOSE GORGEOUS FINISHED DRAWINGS AAAAAAAAAA *salivates and dies*
kyu how can you improve even though youre already goddess level
JUST
HOW.
pokemanz and kairis and ESPECIALLY OILYS PIECE SOOOOO GENIUS OMG

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
looking AT ALL THOSE GORGEOUS FINISHED DRAWINGS AAAAAAAAAA *salivates and dies*
kyu how can you improve even though youre already goddess level
JUST
HOW.
pokemanz and kairis and ESPECIALLY OILYS PIECE SOOOOO GENIUS OMG

don't flatter the kyu, it just gets smaller ///////
speaking of improvement you're the one who improved tremendously over the past year D<
crazy girl

I have like one hour to stream because I forgot to bring my laptop charger ;-;
but I'll be streaming some of the mini grabs and finishing up a commission during my break~

edit;;
stream very short lived and over ;;
thanks for coming guys o/

Last edited:
Would you accept doing mayor for the 50tbt grab bag? Thought I should ask before requesting ^^

Would you accept doing mayor for the 50tbt grab bag? Thought I should ask before requesting ^^

hiya! if you don't mind waiting a while for me to get through the orders I already have, sure!
It will probably take a while though!

hiya! if you don't mind waiting a while for me to get through the orders I already have, sure!
It will probably take a while though!

Thank you~ I certainly don't mind waiting. I'll post again with a good screenie of her <3

Thank you very much, kyu! I hope I can leave this here for future consideration: Either 500 TBT or 1k grabbag, please: [x]

Thank you once again~

Back