• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

russian roulette grab bags !!!?! [full] - PU nightmares, mayorevvie

50tbt for this fool:
nicholas_by_zujina-d9weltu.png

hey guys o/
I will add all of the 50s to the list later, or just get to them during this stream
I'll be working on 1k > 500s > 50s

stream link: here

Last edited:
*whispers* maybe a 50 tbt sketch of my face? ; v; x
(P.S.: if ever you do consider, don's miss the pink streak on my hair~ thank you for this!!)

@lyn
1e1e5200f8.png

Edit;;
I went to move my laptop and it just died when I pulled the power chord out =u =
Will make a new stream link soon

new stream link: here

Last edited:
Plz ignore lmao go ahead and get anyone who hasn't gotten anything yet :3 also get enough rest Kyuuuu ;v;

Last edited:
@lyn
1e1e5200f8.png

Edit;;
I went to move my laptop and it just died when I pulled the power chord out =u =
Will make a new stream link soon

new stream link: here

ohoh m y gOD this is beautiful<33333
idk what else to say but I love it ok look at that beautiful hair those mushrooms, everything..

man I need to make a kyu art folder cuz I love your art....a lot.... you draw my characters so beautifully every time :'')) thank you so muchhgchbfg all the other pieces so far look amazing as well can't wait to see the rest :DD

@pokemanz

cf1a3f0085.gif

and a still version
I'l start putting PU in the title too since not everyone is in stream
I will be accepting new 500s and 1ks after I finish all of my 50s

Last edited:
Back