• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

russian roulette grab bags !!!?! [full] - PU nightmares, mayorevvie

ohhhh I thought the qrs added to friends list???
but yeah, I'm linked to twitter, so you can just add me that way. :')

my mii is also named kyu so it should be easy to find me!
also, you can send tbt now or when I finish, whichever is better for you!

....... where hhhhh

I have no idea haha (followed tho)
and I'll send the bells now :D

@kairi & oily
you guis hit me in my weak spots
I will add you both to the 500 tbt list as an exception ; y;

@kairi & oily
you guis hit me in my weak spots
I will add you both to the 500 tbt list as an exception ; y;

Kyuuuuu thank you >///< <3 and Ookami and Kitsune send smooches :'D sending TBT now you wonderful Kyu you huehue <3 :'O I also need to catch you on Skype lol I need to catch up with you ;v;

Ah and can her bangs be like the style she has in my avatar/sig? >.> I really need to keep her hair in one style lol xD

squints did the font sizing change or something
i dont remember 1 being this small

@kairi
yaa I'll do that

squints did the font sizing change or something
i dont remember 1 being this small

@kairi
yaa I'll do that

Thanks :3 and hmmm I remember coming back here and my screen was zoomed out, either that or maybe it did get smaller? : O?? definitely not easy to read when i'm so nearsighted lol :'D

okie dokes !!
it was kind of short sighted of me to start this thread so late, I'm feeling exhausted already haha ;-;
I think I'll call it a night for now

But I will work on these tomorrow and was asked to stream them, so I'll add a link to a stream if any of you are interested in watching o/

okie dokes !!
it was kind of short sighted of me to start this thread so late, I'm feeling exhausted already haha ;-;
I think I'll call it a night for now

But I will work on these tomorrow and was asked to stream them, so I'll add a link to a stream if any of you are interested in watching o/

Please get enough rest Kyu and don't do too much work/overdo it ;v; definitely will try to be awake for stream tho :'O

I'll offer for a 50tbt tier for now.
I may upgrade to 500tbt once I see a few pieces done later :p

Refs:
[x] [x]
Information: Although it does appear that there is a white collar, please know that the outfit does not include a white color. Also, don't feel restricted with the length of the whip. It's magical and can take up anything length :p

Back