• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia russia today micro mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I figured I'll make a post defending myself even though suspicion on me has been fairly light. Just in case cuz I can see myself sleeping all day

Yes, I knew Beardowas a cop. I probably made it a bit too obvious when I backed off Beardo so easily, so sorry Beardo. But I don't see how this would tie back to me? So what if I was talking to them at that time ...? The kill could have been sent earlier.

Not too sure why Ash suspects me, but all I can say is that I'm much more timid as town. Basically, it's me and dylans playstyles switched. (Dylan = idk as maf, confident as town) I'm often uncertain of myself, saying stuff like "idk, uh, maybe, whatever" as a habit because I generally do not trust myself as town. As mafia, I end up acting more bold than I want to be. I don't self doubt myself much because hey, I know who the town is and I don't need to be suspecting others. I'm kind of shocked no one has every brought this up against me or even noticed, but as mafia I am generally more assertive and bold. I suppose you could say I was trying to be assertive at the beginning of the game, but that is a very rare thing for me to do. I did it in Mean Girls mafia when everyone else was dead. This isn't much, but I don't entirely understand why people are suspecting me.

Tbh out of the two I don't really care who we lynch. I'm a bit more glued to Zoey though knowing Dylan's past strategies with her. I was suspecting Oath earlier too, but now I am unsure. He has always made short one liner posts, so I'm not sure what to think. They're not useless as he is just asking many questions, and idk if that is something he often does as town or mafia. I know for BlueLeaf he asks questions a LOT as mafia.

if i ont repsondci fell aslepe

what does bleuleaf have to do

js it might be a sign or not. ik ur not the same ppl but u kno i dont rly remember u asking this much stuff so whatevr

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol scrubs.
Somebody quoted one of my posts earlier, maybe look at that?

cant tell if this is a hint but u shulnt say anythin tht might change the game next time jsyk

Someone literally just quoted it so it's not game changing or anything.

My ghost is gonna lurk around and ****.

R.I.P
Willam

She was a filthy casual anyways

MY BOAT IS PRETTY
MY BOAT
IS
THE
BEST

Someone literally just quoted it so it's not game changing or anything.

My ghost is gonna lurk around and ****.

R.I.P
Willam

She was a filthy casual anyways

MY BOAT IS PRETTY
MY BOAT
IS
THE
BEST

no i mean like, it could be taken th e wrong way if u had learne of
okay nvm ur dead rest in peace

i am confused and have no sense of direction and im paranoid ashs a godfathr but i want to lynch zoey cuz 2 docs lol

LYNCH YUI-Z SHE HASN'T BEEN POSTING

Well neither was anyone else yesterday. :D

Unless Karla was on the booze when sending out roles, then I'm almost certain that Oath is scum.

Maybe there's a chance that he put in two docs to make up for a possible godfather in such a small game, if there is one, but I'm not entirely convinced of that since I feel like he'd put in a different blue role instead. Two docs seems so...uneven.

Lynch me to prove it first if you need to, but I'm gonna go ahead and ##Vote: oath2order

Well neither was anyone else yesterday. :D

Unless Karla was on the booze when sending out roles, then I'm almost certain that Oath is scum.

Maybe there's a chance that he put in two docs to make up for a possible godfather in such a small game, if there is one, but I'm not entirely convinced of that since I feel like he'd put in a different blue role instead. Two docs seems so...uneven.

Lynch me to prove it first if you need to, but I'm gonna go ahead and ##Vote: oath2order

SO WHY DO YOU THNIK TI'S ME AN DNOT ANYBODY ELSE

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm sorry but like what the **** kind of strategy would it be for me to go "NO I'M THE REAL DOCTOR" to try and push a lynch on you, only to see you theoretically flip doctor, when I would theoretically be the last scum? That would be an instant lose situation if I were scum.

SO WHY DO YOU THNIK TI'S ME AN DNOT ANYBODY ELSE

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm sorry but like what the **** kind of strategy would it be for me to go "NO I'M THE REAL DOCTOR" to try and push a lynch on you, only to see you theoretically flip doctor, when I would theoretically be the last scum? That would be an instant lose situation if I were scum.

Please don't caps me. I'm fragile. 0:)

Because you're the one CCing doctor and I'm not convinced that there'd be a second doc in the game.

Thing is, there's a similar defense for me in that it'd be pointless for me to carry on defending myself like this since when YOU theoretically flip doctor then I'll be dead almost instantly the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back