• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia russia today micro mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk it was embarrassing cuz I was snoozing off while she was cutting my hair

okay let's stop derailing the thread!!!

zoey if ur mafia and U and Dylan betrayed me I am Done honestly!
How many times!! I'm innocent. I probably would've given up by now if I was mafia since it'd be game over. x'D

Also you really won't want to lynch me, lmao. But hey, there's not much left for me to do here since everyone's gonna dash in here to bandwagon soon enough. I'll take my "bad acting" and leave then. :(

I love when I can quote myself. "You don't want to lynch me."

and to that I ask

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm thinking justice or oath for lynch.

why

Also you really won't want to lynch me, lmao. But hey, there's not much left for me to do here since everyone's gonna dash in here to bandwagon soon enough. I'll take my "bad acting" and leave then. :(

I would rather you roleclaim publicly than let yourself die silently. I know you're better than that. If you're innocent and don't want to screw over town, then just do it? Tbh, I wouldn't be opposed to more roleclaiming haha, even though it goes against my usual principles. I would like to see if EVERYONE remaining claims to be a green. :p

Also, of course Karla included a godfather. He always does.

I do find it interesting that I didn't die last night. I'm assuming one of those names is correct (or Ash is actually the inspected godfather). I'm more leaning towards me being correct about one of those names. I haven't lived this long in a game in a very long time, so I'm wondering why.

Beardo softclaimed DT on day two, which is why I backed off of him completely and I'm starting to believe that Yui might actually be innocent. Whoever was mafia clearly didn't miss the claim and everyone left in this game is not new. I'm thinking it might possibly be justice? They were interacting with Beardo in the thread at the time of the game. I'll need to look more into this later in the afternoon when I'm free.

Ashtot is innocent. That I know. I'm suspicious of Oath and Justice currently.

Lmao. Well I'm going to die either way now I guess. Hi, I'm the Russian Medic who's about to go to sleep. I protected Justice on night 1, since she was contributing the most. Then I protected Minties on night 2 because, again, I was getting town-reads from her.

If I survive 'til tomorrow, then I'll answer questions or defend myself, or whatever. But for now, this Russion Medic needs her beauty sleep.

Lmao. Well I'm going to die either way now I guess. Hi, I'm the Russian Medic who's about to go to sleep. I protected Justice on night 1, since she was contributing the most. Then I protected Minties on night 2 because, again, I was getting town-reads from her.

If I survive 'til tomorrow, then I'll answer questions or defend myself, or whatever. But for now, this Russion Medic needs her beauty sleep.

SOMEHOW I DOUBT THERE'S TWO DOCTORS IN THIS GAME.

Aye that I am. Protected Yui-Z night one because I had no idea who to protect

you had no chance to die last night :)

You know that if we do end up lynching Yui today and she flips medic, that you're going to die right? :p

I'm an oppressed russian minority. Just wondering what Justice would claim now.

There are 5 players left. I'm assuming 2-3 townies and 1-2 blues then the 1 mafia. I could see there only being two blues in this game since there were only 2 mafia members.

SOMEHOW I DOUBT THERE'S TWO DOCTORS IN THIS GAME.
Somehow I highly doubt that too. Which means one of us needs to die to prove the other one as guilty. Go ahead, kill me off. It doesn't make a difference which one of us you kill first, you can get rid of him tomorrow. :lemon:

Sleeping for reals.

You know that if we do end up lynching Yui today and she flips medic, that you're going to die right? :p

I'm an oppressed russian minority. Just wondering what Justice would claim now.

There are 5 players left. I'm assuming 2-3 townies and 1-2 blues then the 1 mafia. I could see there only being two blues in this game since there were only 2 mafia members.

I mean lynching me means lynching a doctor but ok.

I'd find it odd to be 2 doctors ngl

- - - Post Merge - - -

Somehow I highly doubt that too. Which means one of us needs to die to prove the other one as guilty. Go ahead, kill me off. It doesn't make a difference which one of us you kill first, you can get rid of him tomorrow. :lemon:

Sleeping for reals.

You're a little too blase about this for my comfort.

I would find it odd to have two docs in such a small game too. I doubt it completely.

also why the feck is your name purple

I think I trust Yui-Z because she's done this before and even though it sounds like she's acting or whatever, she'll most likely die a medic. I think it was XCOM when she basically made herself look guilty when she didn't need to and we decided to lynch her but she ended up being blue which is what she had claimed. This just seems like the same scenario.

I think I trust Yui-Z because she's done this before and even though it sounds like she's acting or whatever, she'll most likely die a medic. I think it was XCOM when she basically made herself look guilty when she didn't need to and we decided to lynch her but she ended up being blue which is what she had claimed. This just seems like the same scenario.

So then what you're saying is we have two medics, and you're the godfather?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back