• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

RuPaul's Drag Race

Season 6 has to be my favorite. I absolutely adore Adore, and she is perfect beyond belief.
I'm living for season 7, but the latest episode was garbage considering that Hello Kitty trash was supposed to be the equivalent of the Ball, which happens to be my favorite challenge, and my number 1 was eliminated...
:(

yeah peebers, but ginger too... i would never trust her ever.. :D
but that's just me....

- - - Post Merge - - -

not from drag race , but might be my favorite drag performance ever! so good! by Dia Dear

Last edited:
Season 6 has to be my favorite. I absolutely adore Adore, and she is perfect beyond belief.
I'm living for season 7, but the latest episode was garbage considering that Hello Kitty trash was supposed to be the equivalent of the Ball, which happens to be my favorite challenge, and my number 1 was eliminated...

I LIVE for season 6. It had motherly Bianca and Courtney! I love Courtney so much. thERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE PERFECTION THAT IS COURTNEY.

and yes! Was that really the ball episode? WHERE WAS THE EXECUTIVE REALNESS? WHERE WAS THE GROUP DANCE? ..WHERE WAS THE SHANGELA GOING ALL NANCY DREW?

But if it helps, Katya's Rugrets video is hilarious!! I died. Also, Raja and Raven were absolutely LIVING for her Hello Katya. Raja's russian accent.. lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah peebers, but ginger too... i would never trust her ever.. :D
but that's just me....

- - - Post Merge - - -

not from drag race , but might be my favorite drag performance ever! so good! by Dia Dear

I actually heard that Ginger is a sweet lil' lady! So I would def trust her.

She's a shady *****, but I love her!

true.. i still dont think bianca is funny nor nice..

I can get if you don't see why she's funny, but nice? She helped Adore cinch her waist. She's also helped a few queens paint their faces for the challenged. I dunno, but she gives me a nice, motherly vibe and I admire her for that.

But hey, to each their own!

but the latest episode was garbage considering that Hello Kitty trash was supposed to be the equivalent of the Ball, which happens to be my favorite challenge

clapping-crowd-applause.gif

Somebody needed to say this.

Does anyone know what next weeks episode is about? Or any T?
tumblr_n5t4nb0fle1r91foao1_400.jpg

I've got your T right here, hunty.

The four remaining queens star in Ru's new music video for "Born Naked" for the challenge. More of Kennedy's backstory is revealed, which is quite sad. The runway theme is "best drag". All four queens lip sync for their life one last time to "Born Naked". The queen that Ru deems least worthy of being in the Top 3 is eliminated AND edited out of the Born Naked music video, leaving only the Top 3 in the music video. The queen that gets eliminated and removed from the music video is Kennedy.

View attachment 93143

The four remaining queens star in Ru's new music video for "Born Naked" for the challenge. More of Kennedy's backstory is revealed, which is quite sad. The runway theme is "best drag". All four queens lip sync for their life one last time to "Born Naked". The queen that Ru deems least worthy of being in the Top 3 is eliminated AND edited out of the Born Naked music video, leaving only the Top 3 in the music video. The queen that gets eliminated and removed from the music video is Kennedy.

Oh girl I want that hat?
Wow thanks so basically like last years right.

Last edited:
View attachment 93143

ppfpfpffpfpfp

how do you know all of these things?? ;o;

Back